Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] (6315 Views)

Bbnaija: Female Fans Fight Over Nini's Brother As She Shows Him Off Online (phot / Men Fight Over Davido’s Largesse As He Leaves The Club / Young Jonn And Kiddominant Fight Over Soundcity MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Vivianagoja(m): 3:16am On Dec 02, 2018
---NOLLYTRESS---

OMG......Whizh kin tin be diss again.
Peson no fid rest again for dis una kwantry.

Hours ago when Nigeria's celeb girl Angela Okorie posted her bed time pic on instagram where she wore a rather seductive night dress.

Got all hell loose as fans from different pot of gossip starting fighting over indecency and body hawking while others were happy watching the fight that was roaring up on the comment section of her instagram page.

Am not gossiping oo... But sister Angela.. What I have to say is that you can do better than that grin grin

See oo, if you don't have what's to do you can go and separate the fights here >>> /2KOLtEn

SEE MORE: www.nollytress..com

1 Like

Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Spark01(m): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Her tow-tow, her life and her business. undecided

Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by pyyxxaro: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Hoe low show cool

1 Like

Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Rextizzle(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Typical Nigerian girl, hoe lo sho.
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by punisha: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2018
...and she had to turn on her headlamps?

Really?
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2018
Sagg brest.. grin grin
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Onyi22(f): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2018
Spark01:
Her tow-tow, her life and her business. undecided
Your prick..... Ur life and business, lol
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Onyi22(f): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Sagg brest.. grin grin
Sagg dick

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Onyi22(f): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Yeye fans
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Oya come and try me out. grin
Onyi22:

Sagg dick
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by SocialJustice: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Soft high grade.
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Onyi22(f): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Oya come and try me out. grin
OK am coming
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2018
grin
Onyi22:

OK am coming
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Spark01(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Onyi22:

Your prick..... Ur life and business, lol

I for give you the preeeeeek but distance wouldn't allow that to happen.
Happy Sunday Aunty Onyi
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by tossie101(f): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2018
grin
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Onyi22(f): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Spark01:

I for give you the preeeeeek but distance wouldn't allow that to happen. Happy Sunday Aunty Onyi
Same to you my dear

1 Like

Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Onyi22(f): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Spark01:

I for give you the preeeeeek but distance wouldn't allow that to happen. Happy Sunday Aunty Onyi
Same to you my dear

1 Like

Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by KingLennon(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2018
If its something sexually related you will see the amount of people reacting.
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Onyi22:

Same to you my dear
if you guys were close would you allow him administer you prick?
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Onyi22(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
if you guys were close would you allow him administer you prick?
Y r u taking it personal?
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Somebody took a picture in her big god’s/ yahoo boy for the night’s room and people are online reacting to it. After all is said and done Nigerians still wonder why they lead mediocre lives.
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by Bundaweber: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
thought this lady was married
Re: Fans Fight Over Angela Okories Nude Pics [photos] by obaataaokpaewu: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol
Some fans can yarn nonsense oh especially with bad grammar. Wetin that @davidlesmar dey talk? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga As Mercy Eke Show Off Her Body In The Name Of Challenge. VIDEO / Wizkid Girlfriends (past And Present) / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Posed With Women With Bare Brea**sts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.