Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos (12494 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2018
socialmediaman:
Its going to be an interesting election in 2019 especially when Buhari loses the election. I am not even sure if APC is winning the presidential election in Lagos with the way PDP is gaining momentum

Momentum abi TomTom you must be joking right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:22am On Dec 02, 2018
The few things that occurs once every 4yrs.
1) Fifa worldcup
2) European cup
3) Olympics Olympics
and hmmmmm
4) JIMI AGBAJE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by fredoooooo: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Business strategy , sense will not kill uncle Jimi. Don't worry egbon, Atiku go drop some mIllion dollars for the campaign , atleast you go recover some of the money you lost before grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Gogot98(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Jonathan:

I’m sure you’re not talking about the Lagos in Southwest Nigeria.
There’s probably another Lagos is Abia
Kikiki
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Zaikon(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:

It depends on your definition of free and fair elections. If only when PDP wins an election, that you define it as free and free, then you are here for long thing

Bro. Never mind them, like we don't know what happens during PDPs 16yrs rule.

They will keep shouting dollars, rice and patrol is at higher cost like we don't know how they met it and how they left it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by FarahAideed: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:
While I agree APC should do more in Lagos, rubbishing tinubu-fashola-ambode's commitment to Lagos development is very laughable, lekki that he speaks from was developed by who? The ikoyi-lekki bridge is there for him to see, ibeju-lekki port, eko atlantic city, BRT and lagos metro are whose idea? (Even if its PPP funded). Rivers also earned similar figures , if not more and is been controlled by PDP for over 20 years yet akwa ibom seems on a better development trajectory than them

What part of lekki was developed by the Govt ? SHOW me one part of Lekki that has pipe borne water or roads built by govt? Do you even know the meaning of development at all? 24 years of APC and yet 70 percent of Lagos roads are untarred, 80 percent of Lagosians have no access to a proper toilet , 99 percent have no access to potable water .... the truth must be said APC has failed woefully in Lagos and the only thing keeping the in power is the low IQ of the average lagosian

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by spiritedtete: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2018
Jimi agbaje has started smoking weed..
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by iammo(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

What part of lekki was developed by the Govt ? SHOW me one part of Lekki that has pipe borne water or roads built by govt? Do you even know the meaning of development at all? 24 years of APC and yet 70 percent of Lagos roads are untarred, 80 percent of Lagosians have no access to a proper toilet , 99 percent have no access to potable water .... the truth must be said APC has failed woefully in Lagos and the only thing keeping the in power is the low IQ of the average lagosian

Throwing around unverifiable figures is ridiculous and the last time I checked NBS statistics APC controlled Lagos leads in all developmental indexes more than the ridiculous state you come from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by ugolinze123(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

$35 billion with more than 60% going to recurrent expenditure, as Lagos civil service caters for more than 20million people, especially the economic migrants and the ipobian almajiri that arrives by the seconds in their ifesenachi buses. A good manager sees his responsibilities before measuring his own wealth

You are a fo0l...come to the east and see ur brothers and sisters selling agbo Jedi.
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by iammo(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2018
ugolinze123:

You are a fo0l...come to the east and see ur brothers and sisters selling agbo Jedi.
At least they are not drug dealers, cheap prostitutes in a ghetto brothel or Evans the kidnapper... Dunderhead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by FarahAideed: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

Throwing around unverifiable figures is ridiculous and the last time I checked NBS statistics APC controlled Lagos leads in all developmental indexes more than the ridiculous state you come from

I am a full bred Lagosion Born in IKOYI and I pay my tax here so you can't tell me nonsense, I am even more of a Lagosian than Tiinubu who was not in some Osun village

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by 7lives: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Bridget95:
This ones are angry that people from other states are coming to lagos.lolz .we use to think you guys are the most civilized and accommodating but you people are beginning to become full of pride and arrogance because you think Lagos is the Las Vegas of the universe.

I am happy you guys are scaring people from investing or doing business or even living there.you people should keep up the heat let the world know your inhospitable nature so that people can continue to troop down to SS/SE and invest.You people need to see the way those places are enjoying steady investment.keep up the heat my Yoruba people by 2040 you will understand better that great cities worldwide are what they are due to diversity of it's inhabitants.yeye dey smell!

Yes let everyone stay in their rotten states, Lagos is not responsible for their useless political decisions.
If the people had not been voting for wrong people, the situation will not be so bad that they arrived everyday like refugees.
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

My child, kidnapping and olosho isn't investment. And for the records southwest leads in FDI. Even dangote left oil producing region to build his mega refinery here due to our security and hospitality. So kiddo, even after 2040 your region would still remain backwards cause of greed and would never produce national leaders because we don't trust you, and no referendum also because we want you taunted for the rest of your life
Hahahaha.Mr man! Which regions have you been to of late? Which region is backwards?seems you need insight.Go to Abimbola street and other industrial areas of Lagos and see how the acient economic policies of your so called national leaders have turned those once booming companies to mere warehouses.They jostled with propaganda to be national leaders.they now have the power but lack the Intelligence quotient (IQ) to transform Nigeria to a country.with high powered IQ we rebuilt our cities after the war despite all odds without federal government help or reconstruction incentives.

you are baosting of a FDI of Lagos that is dropping by the minute due to terrible policies and your social inhospitable manners.Do you think your expressions online is going unnoticed?

Ask the regions producing presidents how far? Ask our Bayelsa people how far? Travel to Daura and ask them how is the going?Go to Ota or Abeokuota and see if OBJ made it heaven on Earth,infact ogun state tops as one of the places where a stranger could get killed for rituals.The power to make a place wounderful is in the IQ of it's inhabitants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2018
7lives:

Yes let everyone stay in their rotten states, Lagos is not responsible for their useless political decisions.
If the people had not been voting for wrong people, the situation will not be so bad that they arrived everyday like refugees.
They have the right to move anywhere .And you have no right to question it.The constitution guarantees it.
Most of the people the companies in SW are sending to other states as sales managers are yorubas .No one can question their activities because it's their right.
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by ugolinze123(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

At least they are not drug dealers, cheap prostitutes in a ghetto brothel or Evans the kidnapper... Dunderhead
Sorry to disappoint u... I don't do this on Nairaland. Sorry....
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by iammo(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2018
Bridget95:
Hahahaha.Mr man! Which regions have you been to of late? Which region is backwards?seems you need insight.Go to Abimbola street and other industrial areas of Lagos and see how the acient economic policies of your so called national leaders have turned those once booming companies to mere warehouses.They jostled with propaganda to be national leaders.they now have the power but lack the Intelligence quotient (IQ) to transform Nigeria to a country.with high powered IQ we rebuilt our cities after the war despite all odds without federal government help or reconstruction incentives.

you are baosting of a FDI of Lagos that is dropping by the minute due to terrible policies and your social inhospitable manners.Do you think your expressions online is going unnoticed?

Ask the regions producing presidents how far? Ask our Bayelsa people how far? Travel to Daura and ask them how is the going?Go to Ota or Abeokuota and see if OBJ made it heaven on Earth,infact ogun state tops as one of the places where a stranger could get killed for rituals.The power to make a place wounderful is in the IQ of it's inhabitants.

Bridget my daughter, I commend your intelligence as you rattled me with the statement you made; ".The power to make a place wounderful is in the IQ of it's inhabitants" with this it is clear that southeast lacks leaders with high I.Q if in 2018 they can't get any international airport or seaport running. If all their bright minds are forced to come to southwest to earn a living and send coins to your village people.. Its amazing how much you know abimbola street and other streets in Lagos yet a Yoruba man doesn't even know anything about that potopoto republic. Look my child take your I.Q back to east and use it to develop your land or isn't that what lamidi KANU asked you guys to do, or should our king threaten you with drowning in the lagoon

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

Bridget my daughter, I commend your intelligence as you rattled me with the statement you made; "where a stranger could get killed for rituals.The power to make a place wounderful is in the IQ of it's inhabitants" with this it is clear that southeast lacks leaders with high I.Q if in 2018 they can't get any international airport or seaport running. If all their bright minds are forced to come to southwest to earn a living and send coins to your village people.. Its amazing how much you know abimbola street and other streets in Lagos yet a Yoruba man doesn't even know anything about that potopoto republic. Look my child take your I.Q back to east and use it to develop your land or isn't that what lamidi KANU asked you guys to do, or should our king threaten you with drowning in the lagoon
Hahahaha.we are everywhere in the world, little mind. Your thoughts revolves around lagos.in your little mind every rich man from the East made it Lagos.Nowadays it is easier to make it in the East,SS and North than Lagos.in Lagos all the money finishes there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by deleo16(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2018
litdutchboy:

Yes, they refused to open it books despite a court order. Can't you read?
Last May, two civic organisation, BudgIT, filed an FOI request to the Lagos State government asking for a breakdown of the state’s education budget between 2015 and 2018.
The state government, through its ministry of justice, refused to accede to the request.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/280552-foi-despite-court-of-appeal-ruling-lagos-refuses-to-open-its-books.html

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by babakb: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

Bridget my daughter, I commend your intelligence as you rattled me with the statement you made; ".The power to make a place wounderful is in the IQ of it's inhabitants" with this it is clear that southeast lacks leaders with high I.Q if in 2018 they can't get any international airport or seaport running. If all their bright minds are forced to come to southwest to earn a living and send coins to your village people.. Its amazing how much you know abimbola street and other streets in Lagos yet a Yoruba man doesn't even know anything about that potopoto republic. Look my child take your I.Q back to east and use it to develop your land or isn't that what lamidi KANU asked you guys to do, or should our king threaten you with drowning in the lagoon

APC and hate speech
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by surgical: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

I am a full bred Lagosion Born in IKOYI and I pay my tax here so you can't tell me nonsense, I am even more of a Lagosian than Tiinubu who was not in some Osun village
These are small boys who don't know the importance of government in the life of the citizens they have been condition to see election like the premiership where they support arsenal or other club for the fun of it but election is different if you make a mistake in an election it could have grave consequences which is what they are ignorant of because they have no dream or ambition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by surgical: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2018
Bridget95:

well articulated response to the fool ,they just don't think , governance is serious job not these joke the APC is giving everywhere from lagos to the federal no serious job been done only lies and propaganda, and bullying,let us see how we can remove their damaging cancer from our lives.i support your comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by darecool(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Cries of our customer daada cheesy grin grin
Your paymasters have their children living large abroad while you get $84 (N30000) to defend them.
This is a constructive argument and I believe that every sane person should take an excerpt from it.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Fubaracole99(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:
While I agree APC should do more in Lagos, rubbishing tinubu-fashola-ambode's commitment to Lagos development is very laughable, lekki that he speaks from was developed by who? The ikoyi-lekki bridge is there for him to see, ibeju-lekki port, eko atlantic city, BRT and lagos metro are whose idea? (Even if its PPP funded). Rivers also earned similar figures , if not more and is been controlled by PDP for over 20 years yet akwa ibom seems on a better development trajectory than them
you knows nothing about Rivers and Akwa ibom states, continue being a slave.. Daft
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by dokie: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

His do you know they are the ones in the brothel? Or should we take it that you are their customer da da
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by anonymous96: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2018
This Lagos hype sef. Why you guys think lagos is developed is because you compare it to other states in Nigeria. If u compared Nigeria with other countries in West Africa we are very developed. But we don't do that because you don't compare a shithole with a larger shithole. So stop comparing Lagos to other states in Nigeria. With the revenue lagos generates it shld b comparing to other emerging mega cities like Dubai,Cairo,Johannesburg,Dehli nd the likes. Then u'd see just how big of a shithole lagos actually is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by iammo(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2018
Fubaracole99:
you knows nothing about Rivers and Akwa ibom states, continue being a slave.. Daft

Who is the slave here? The nonentities whose oil and gas fund the whole nation yet are poorer than a church rat or the masters of the game whose region tops all economic development records in Nigeria. And own almost 60% of oil wells in Nigeria.. I laugh at your blindness

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by iammo(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2018
dokie:

His do you know they are the ones in the brothel? Or should we take it that you are their customer da da

Lol, am not a customer, all police raids on brotels and suspects parade shows this high level of prostitution among some certain tribe
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by iammo(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2018
babakb:

APC and hate speech
PDP and feul scarcity, boko haram, looting and thieving, mega corruption, ASUU strike and labour Strike, fuel price hike and sales of national asset to private individuals just to name a few
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by hush15: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2018
litdutchboy:
Tinubu has something to show for it. He owns a private jet, The Nations Newspaper and TVC.

Its even more than that
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Eponmakemoney:

You meant to say two jets
Tinubu is one the richest Nigerian politicians in the country. Only APC politicians in Lagos enjoyed the $35 billion dollar that was spent in Lagos.
Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2018
bigsmoke2:
It would be unfair to say APC has nothing to show in Lagos .maybe they could have done more but they definitely have something to show. Politicians must learn to commend opposition when due they need to recognize they have a common goal which is the interest of the populace.
Interest of the populace that resulted in Lagos being ranked as the third worst city to live in the world? Why do Nigerians love the celebrate mediocrity and it's world renown shithole status?
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/280081-lagos-third-worst-city-to-live-eiu-report.html
Do you know of any city in Canada,UK,UAE,Australia or Netherlands that still look a shithole after $35 billions dollars was spent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: School Feeding To Gulp N100bn In 2024 / Peter Obi Congratulates President Buhari On His 80th Birthday / Tony Anenih Retires From Politics, Says I Have No More Ambition..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.