Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos (38663 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
nonsense
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Funkybabee(f): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Cute
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by itzprezy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Almost the same dress that Egyptian woman of 44 wore wey dem wanto jail her for improper dressing
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Omihanifa:
this one wey dey always use phonetics speak yoruba language undecided

cool

Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Forreellinc: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Judybash93:

That's your opinion and i appreciate it. To me, she's hot
That's your opinion and I appreciate it. To me, she's fugly
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
thorpido:
Birthdays nowadays must mean birthday suit.Now i get it.
Iranu ni won shey
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by shogsman(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
No be d cloth wey that Egyptian actress dem sue wear be this?
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by thorpido(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Iranu ni won shey
Iranu abi iranu.
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
She can twist her mouth when talking ehn but she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Ifiokumo: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
What is this or rather what was that?

Where are the proud AFRICAN WOMEN and not manufactured copy copy low self esteem wanna be Atlanta NiggX gehs?
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by yommygift15: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Beautiful actress or beautiful olosho?
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by zephaniah11(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
goaldynboy:
grin
Afonja can never be beautiful!
You will always see that trace of imb*c*l in their face!
grin
I mean that Bobo Risky kind of face! grin

I am sure u are the oldest in ur house and u still think like this. �

3 Likes

Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by tobore187: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
you are ill, get some meds pls

EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Aystarz:

Would you believe me if I told you she's actually a year younger than she claims .

Happy birthday 'So-fine'.

Maybe she is decreasing her age because of the way they take "respect" serious in the Yoruba movie industry. So she won't have to call some people aunt

1 Like

Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by scait(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
All these stupid asawo girls again
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Olumyyde(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
goaldynboy:
grin
Afonja can never be beautiful!
You will always see that trace of imb*c*l in their face!
grin
I mean that Bobo Risky kind of face! grin
U're so little at heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by amber222(f): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
my birthday mate . December 2nd
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by liyahwillie(f): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
THIS BABE SWEET LIKE KILISHI
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by okwabayi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
I knew I will see a fat, over-bleached, cleavage baring-female. I wasn’t disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by weyreypey: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aystarz:

Would you believe me if I told you she's actually a year younger than she claims .

Happy birthday 'So-fine'.
Explain
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Aystarz: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2019
weyreypey:
Explain
grin We grew up together in the same neighborhood. She's more like a sister.
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by weyreypey: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Aystarz:

grin We grew up together in the same neighborhood. She's more like a sister.
Ok...but why would she be claiming to be older than she is?
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Aystarz: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2019
weyreypey:
sexybaby22 has a good theory. Just scroll up.
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by Aystarz: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2019
weyreypey:
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by weyreypey: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aystarz:

Show me
Re: Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos by chikakingsley: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" / Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.