Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Collateral Murder - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Collateral Murder (1390 Views)

George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial / Oscar Pistorius' Murder Case Postponed / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collateral Murder by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
heard something on the news about some private being charged for divulging intelligence secrets - then found a link to this site on one of the blogs i frequent

http://www.collateralmurder.com/

Overview

Update: On July 6, 2010, Private Bradley Manning, a 22 year old intelligence analyst with the United States Army in Baghdad, was charged with disclosing this video (after allegedly speaking to an unfaithful journalist). The whistleblower behind the Pentagon Papers, Daniel Ellsberg, has called Mr. Manning a 'hero'. He is currently imprisoned in Kuwait. The Apache crew and those behind the cover up depicted in the video have yet to be charged. To assist Private Manning, please see bradleymanning.org.

5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-sight, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
Its quite funny oyb was nowhere to be found when the Turks were murdering the Kurds.
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
no oyb here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478008.0.html

nor here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478008.0.html

and those were WAY MORE EGREGIOUS crimes than he is talking about here. Hmm i wonder why.
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
as usual, davidlyan can always be expected to make excuses  for murder r-ape and crimes against humanity as long as they are committed  by white men -

when you see something that cannot be defended  keep quiet  tongue

or are you doing what you do best - trolling so you can derail the thread

or you want to spew some sort of bizarre garbage - as long as some other nations people do worse things, its ok to bury your head in the sand when us soldiers do the same sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
oyb:

as usual, davidlyan can always be expected to make excuses for murder r-ape and crimes against humanity as long as they are committed by white men -

when you see something that cannot be defended keep quiet tongue

i was not even responding to the topic so i wonder where the claim of "making excuses for murder, r-ape and "crimes against humanity" come from.

Just wondering where you were when crimes against humanity and murder was being carried out here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478008.0.html and here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478008.0.html

You seem to be selectively interested in crying about "crimes against humanity" . . . hmm and we could have been fooled into thinking you were a sincere arbiter.
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
stop trolling and get back to defending rape by deception tongue tongue
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
oyb:

stop trolling and get back to defending despoil by deception  tongue tongue

Everyone knows this isnt trolling, you're simply trying to NOT focus on your own blatant hypocrisy. Again i am NOT responding to the topic so i wonder where you came by "defending "r-ape by deception".

Please kindly explain to us how the above 2 threads depicting HATEFUL MURDER, on a far larger scale than that you are deceitfully trying to highlight, escaped your curiousity. I'm not sure how you are more interested in the life of one faceless reuters journalist than several Ugandans simply exercising their right to watch a world cup match murdered by those you know only too well.

When you cant answer simply default to the usual accusation of "trolling".
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
have you watched the video yet?

does it make you feel ashamed to want to be an american?

or are you so twisted and lost that your sole answer to the video is 'so what worse has been done by other regimes' -never mind that this was a coverup, and that even more frightening revelations may be round the corner ?

anyway, if that is what you need to make you sleep better at night, carry on.

more rational minds will have better comments than wanton murder does not matter since it is practiced by regimes we like to talk down to and pretend we are better human beings than
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
oyb:

have you watched the video yet?

does it make you feel ashamed to want to be an american?

or are you so twisted and lost that your sole answer to the video is 'so what worse has been done by other regimes' -never mind that this was a coverup, and that even more frightening revelations may be round the corner ?

more rational minds will have better comments than wanton murder does not matter since it is practiced by regimes we like to talk down to and pretend we are better human beings than

have you watched the videos or commented on the threads yet?

does it make you feel ashamed to be a muslim?

or are you so twisted and lost that your sole answer to the videos, newsreports and threads is 'so what havent american soldiers done' -never mind that these are mere daily examples of government and religion-sanctioned murder, and that even more frightening murders are going on as we speak?

more rational minds will have better comments than wanton murder does not matter since it is practiced by mere soldiers we like to talk down to and pretend we are better human beings than
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
oyb:

when you see something that cannot be defended  keep quiet  tongue

it would do you some good to follow my advice.

all you are doing is reminding all of us that you are a duplicitous hate filled racist sectarian xenophobic uncle tom hypocrite who is forever pointing at specks while ignoring his own logs . carry on

the nation you are so desperate to become a part of would not have gotten to where it is if everyone there was a craven hatemonger like you - it was an american soldier that risked all to leak the story after all -

if it had been you - what the hell, bloody ragheads and some effing journalist who had no business being there - this is not important those muslims have done far worse . better sit on it so i can be elevated on my high horse
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
Oyb were was your consternation at the wanton MURDER and government-sanctioned destruction here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478008.0.html and here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478008.0.html? Stop trying to pretend you didnt know. At least the US army guy in this case is facing murder charges . . . are you equally calling for charges against your folks too?
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
davidylan - where is your consternation now?

your behavior is disgraceful - these actions cannot be defended - so why don't you simply shut up and butt out.

all this why did oyb not do this or why did oyb not do that is not going to make this go away

you would do better to ask yourself why the us military is exhibiting traits of countries hypocrites like you love to demonize.

i wonder if the real americans are doing the same thing you are doing - looking for bizarre ways to defend crimes against humanity.

you are no better than those kurds you keep harping on, if this is all you have to say - but then, i already know that - i've known you on nairaland for four or more years, i've seen your bizarre and frightening stands on issues as heartrending as the haitans - so the fact that you are a failure as a human being should no longer come as a shock to me

keep up with the monosyllabic idiocy. i'm out
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2010
@ davidylan if you're not responding to the thread then you're derailing it. simple. you're free to open a separate thread & attack oyb all you want there.
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2010
ziddy:

@ davidylan if you're not responding to the thread then you're derailing it. simple. you're free to open a separate thread & attack oyb all you want there.

Dont be so s.tupid. I notice you're no where to be found on the threads discussing the Turkish invasion of Kurdistan or the murder of Ugandans peacefully watching the world cup by al shahaab terrorists.
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2010
i was expecting you to come back with your usual torrent of unwarranted abuse & you haven't disappointed me. you're such a sad m***f*** it's pathetic. if i wasn't on the other thread why can't i be on this one. were dun wo. ko se bi lomo. i pity your mother cos u're becomrich no2 in the making
Re: Collateral Murder by AloyEmeka8: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2010
David Dylan and OYB needs to find their spiritual bond because it exists somewhere between them. Don't they have so much in common?.
Re: Collateral Murder by ElRazur: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
I think people are missing the point. OYB is trying to push across a point, yet he seem not to be interested in the atrocities being committed by countries "he likes". The link davidylan posted have been going on for 3months or so now, and yet no one is saying anything about it.

This is not about derailing threads, but pointing out the politics people play when certain type of countries are involved.

Personally, I was hoping OYB will be bold enough to post in the thread over at Foreign section.

undecided
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
ElRazur:

I think people are missing the point. OYB is trying to push across a point, yet he seem not to be interested in the atrocities being committed by countries "he likes". The link davidylan posted have been going on for 3months or so now, and yet no one is saying anything about it.

This is not about derailing threads, but pointing out the politics people play when certain type of countries are involved.

Personally, I was hoping OYB will be bold enough to post in the thread over at Foreign section.

undecided

yeah , i'm an ardent supporter of iran iraq, north korea, cuba and all the countries in the 'axis of evil' because i do not engage in the popular pastime of condemning them.

if i am going to comment on them, it certainly won't be among the likes of davidylan, whosse lifr revolves around a hypocrtical black and white prism

your comments can also be applied to davidylan - no ne is saying anything about this news either

please do not take up davidylan's bizarre practice of assuming that because i am a muslim, i automatically and unequivocally support all muslim nations, persons organisations etal
Re: Collateral Murder by ElRazur: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2010
oyb:

yeah , i'm an ardent supporter of iran iraq, north korea, cuba and all the countries in the 'axis of evil' because i do not engage in the popular pastime of condemning them.

if i am going to comment on them, it certainly won't be among the likes of davidylan, whosse lifr revolves around a hypocrtical black and white prism

your comments can also be applied to davidylan - no ne is saying anything about this news either

please do not take up davidylan's bizarre practice of assuming that because i am a muslim, i automatically and unequivocally support all muslim nations, persons organisations etal

Just because you are passionate about some countries and refusing to speak out when they may be in the wrong is just a flawed approach. No?

There is nothing wrong with Davidylan's approach in my opinion, and trying to use him as an excuse "to fold your arms while evil is going on" is again a flawed approach.

You may be right that he is not saying anything, but I think what he is saying is more than you realise. I.e Certain people on this forum (and it appears you are included am afraid) will be quick to point fingers, while not acknowledging the log in theirs. I think that is what he is saying via posting that link here.

You religion means nothing to me. How you post is more important.
Re: Collateral Murder by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2010
How come no one saw the Kurdish attack on Guilty civilians thread of over 2 months

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464045.64.html
Re: Collateral Murder by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 03, 2010
ElRazur:

Just because you are passionate about some countries and refusing to speak out when they may be in the wrong is just a flawed approach. No?

There is nothing wrong with Davidylan's approach in my opinion, and trying to use him as an excuse "to fold your arms while evil is going on" is again a flawed approach.

You may be right that he is not saying anything, but I think what he is saying is more than you realise. I.e Certain people on this forum (and it appears you are included am afraid) will be quick to point fingers, while not acknowledging the log in theirs. I think that is what he is saying via posting that link here.

You religion means nothing to me. How you post is more important.

oyb perfectly understands that issue. He's only trying to be a weasel.
Re: Collateral Murder by C1homology: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2010
davidylan:

oyb perfectly understands that issue. He's only trying to be a weasel.

I understand where oyb is coming from, but his sense of justice is parochial and not based on any form of sincerity whatsoever.
Re: Collateral Murder by vedaxcool(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2010
oyb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool

Oyb noticed that the fundamentalist and Fanatics par excellence including a religionless red eyed Hypocrite have hardly replied the content of the post all becoz it involves their colonial Master, Indeed you canot kick against the Pricks can you.

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi Quotes On Arabs And Africans. / Kenya President Flown To South Africa For Medical Treatment, Kenyans Reacts / BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.