Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo (32429 Views)

Cardi B Leaks Her Nude Picture Online (18+ Photo) / Female Singer To Be Summoned By Police After Sharing This Hot Picture Online / Bbnaija 2018: Divergent Views Trail Teddy A’s Manhood Picture Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by efighter: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2018
FRESHG:
sad BUT YORUBA MUSLIMS BETRAYED THIS GREAT SON OF OODUA BY BY LICKING THE ASS OF A TERRORIST HE PROPHESIED ABOUT

This one is an unfortunate child who will commit suicide when Buhari wins 2nd term.
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by xpool(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2018
nairafame:
Popular Music Legend, 2Face Idibia shared picture of Afrobeat king, Fela Anikulapo Kuti online with caption below:
A true definition of a great man who believed in the Power of 1 to Inspire . The Movement continues... Power Of 1.

Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/legendary-2face-shared-fela-picture.html?m=1
I love fela's music and his civil right position, but. I hate his lifestyle. He was so stupidly irresponsible and he was a bad influence to the youth.
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Gt321(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2018
xpool:

What if an officer from IGP intelligence buys and send you to jail.
Illiterate YahooPlus fool.
May who ever buys it use your sisters' body parts for the ritual!
The guy will be hack Down soon

1 Like

Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by easynetsms(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2018
DeSepiero:

There's only one legend here!

2Face is still a legend
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by technuel: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Great man and a legend.
Meanwhile call 09024887335 if you need a plot of land in Epe at a very cheap price.
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Formularcr7: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Coward won b like great man
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by princeade86(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2018
2face can never be nigeria music legend. which legend. do u even know the meaning of legend?
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Trustee1: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Died of AIDS and left no relevant legacy. Go see the foreign musicians who had a platform like his and see what they did. We should all stop the hype and appreciate people who left an impact. Wearing pants and sleeping around doesn't make you a legend.

1 Like

Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by stanliwise(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2018
xpool:

What if an officer from IGP intelligence buys and send you to jail.
Illiterate YahooPlus fool.
May who ever buys it use your sisters' body parts for the ritual!
chai your prayer no be here o. But hand go meet the guy I pray so.

2 Likes

Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Bridget95(f): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Anikolakpo kuti

Your legacy lives on,you are loved even in death.
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by SirLakes: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2018
tollytexy:
FTC and i dont brag about it...but i know say he go pain the person below me cheesy

Lmao grin grin

Crazy dude grin
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by ahjerryboy1(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2018
fela himself...no daunt am!!!
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Shookonekilla: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2018
What did he say when his people where being slaughtered by fulanis ?
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by greenthangz: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Tuface doesn't have the courage of Fela so he should just shut up
I told u to stop smoking weed now see what is happening to you, soon u will be at yaba
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Whobedatte(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2018
FELA
GANI
Nigeria's only true men if GOD
RESPECT
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by booblacain(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

What courage do you have. You hide behind a keypad and a fake name talking rubbish.
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by tstx(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2018
lowgeorge:
We are poor in this country cos we decide to elevate the illiterate nd stupid minded individuals to the helms of power all at the detriment of an educated mind.
Fela lives on...
Black skin ill educated minds

You are wrong bro.. We are poor in this country because we have more illiterates that literates... Literates don't vote.... It's the Illiterates that do the voting......

2 Likes

Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by shollyshine(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2018
tollytexy:
FTC and i dont brag about it...but i know say he go pain the person below me cheesy
how much them pay you for that

Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by GoldHorse(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2018
nairafame:
Popular Music Legend, 2Face Idibia shared picture of Afrobeat king, Fela Anikulapo Kuti online with caption below:
A true definition of a great man who believed in the Power of 1 to Inspire . The Movement continues... Power Of 1.

Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/legendary-2face-shared-fela-picture.html?m=1

My mentor! Baba Fela forever!
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Dshocker:
But unfortunately,non of the recent artist can speak up like the great Fela did.
I think Sound Sultan is trying, if you watch his stage play called "Jungle", you will understand.
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by innobets(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2018
tollytexy:
grin

Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
I wanna be like Moses
Take my people seem to the promise Land
But then I notice something
People we try am done dey underground
And yet my people no go mourn me past five minutes
I see them I ja
Look them from far
See as Dem dey suffer Dem people
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by moonraker(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
this man was way ahead of his time.

Animal in human skin
Animal dey wear agbada.
animal dey put suit..
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Oloripelebe: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
FRESHG:
sad BUT YORUBA MUSLIMS BETRAYED THIS GREAT SON OF OODUA BY BY LICKING THE ASS OF A TERRORIST HE PROPHESIED ABOUT

Thesame way that useless coward Ojukwu betrayed u deluded flatheadss and sacrificed 3millions mofos and later ran to abidjan in skirts... Spits on ur Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by desiredmee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Mr courage please what little thing have you done with your courage....... I blame cheap data
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by desiredmee(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shookonekilla:
What did he say when his people where being slaughtered by fulanis ?

He said his bit......paid a visit to the state house to have a discuss with the governor and he also visited the police in charge....what more do you expect of him,to go and fish out the perpetrators Abi...you try well
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by desiredmee(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:
Died of AIDS and left no relevant legacy. Go see the foreign musicians who had a platform like his and see what they did. We should all stop the hype and appreciate people who left an impact. Wearing pants and sleeping around doesn't make you a legend.

We all have our negatives including you.but not allowing that to make a loud noise of ourselves is the reason we celebrate Fela today.... He lend his voice for the good of the masses
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

He never claimed he is equal to Fela, he does not have his mind, but everyone has the right to celebrate men that are greater than him and that's what he is doing.

No wrong in Celebrating great men.

Fela was great.
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:

You are somewhat right but speaking for justice of the common man in the face of intimidation that could lead to death alone is greatness. Who among the freedom fighters we have was vocal like him except Gani Fawehinmi ?

He was reckless and stubborn but yet great in fighting for the common man.
Re: Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo by nonix22(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Fela is the main G. O. A. T.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave / Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day / Stunning Photos Of A Charcoal Black Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.