Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,822 members, 7,841,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Foundation Adjustment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Foundation Adjustment (194 Views)

Plan Adjustment / Complain For Adjustment/review Of Undue Charges On Account No: 02/31/41/8367-01 / Choosing The Right Foundation For That Project Type & Soil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Adjustment by Pobque(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2018
I intended to build 2bedroom semi-dettached. I have just completed the foundation with 3couches of 6inches blocks. But now, I like to change my plan to the same design of 4units 2bedroom flats (i.e 2units downstairs & 2units upstairs)

Kindly help me with your advice:

(1) Is it proper to convert 6inches blocks foundation to DPC (german floor) and how? List steps

(2) Any other advice you considered necessary for me?

(1) (Reply)

Estate Plots Of Land For Sale / Neat Room Self At Onike, Lagos / Re: Mowe Ofada Land With Registered Survey , C Of O On Process 850k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.