Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 (963 Views)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 by ayoola2002(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
Where are we going in this country, how can a Police Officer's be doing daily Contribution of N3000?
Re: Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 by akyus(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2010
@ayoola2002, I'm not surprised. It's very possible especially if the officer is single, dosen't womanise, stays in the family house, lives a simple life and has a good shop in town. You did not even state his rank. So I think it's unwise to jump into conclusions.
Re: Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 by 5point(f): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2010
What is there not to conclude?A police officer is not paid a daily wage.Is he?The answer is not far fetched and we shouldn't pretend like we don't know.He stands at a bus stop with his AK-47 grin, collects N50 from commercial buses,N100 from private cars,N500 from trucks and u say he contributes N3000 daily?U ain't seen anything yet.He'll soon step up his game to N20,000 by simply killing any bus drivers who refuses.>:NIGERIAN POLICEMAN.I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Arrrghhhhhhh.
Re: Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 by lawrex4luv(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
i can blamed him becos of the country situation
Re: Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 by Oladimejii(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2010
Nigeria police, Bunch of unintelligent intelligent officers.
Re: Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 by phemmy88(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2010
Well, i really can't blame them- it's because of the economic situation of the country! The main reason why peeps join police force this days is not because they really like it, bt because there is no employment in town and they tink joining the police is the solution! That better explains why police disappear into the thin air when they of arm robbery attack.

But sincerely i hate Nigerian police alot, anytime i see them on the high way i always think of them as arm robbers!
Pathetic enough, My brother is in the police force, he wouldn't listen. So sad!

(1) (Reply)

Drag Queen Sues For $20m After Bn Sent To Women's Prison And 'sexually Assaulted / Destiny And Karma / THE BRO CODE * The Code Is The Law*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.