Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale (1540 Views)

English Plain And Pattern Cloth Material Business / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics / Check Out These Lovely Ankara Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale by womjomfashion(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

I have come again with these beautiful and lovely plain and pattern materials.

Make this Chrismas a colurful one with friends and family, and also put a smile on some ones face, by buying them one of these lovely plain and pattetn materials

They are sold for 3,500 each, it can be way Bill to any state in Nigeria, i am presently in Abeokuta.

You can contact me on 09051324885

Re: I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale by womjomfashion(f): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2018
It plain and pattern material. Two yards plain and two yards pattern, making four yards. Contact us for those around abeokuta. kiss

Or you can call us on 09051324885

Re: I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale by womjomfashion(f): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Call us now to order for these lovely materials kiss
Re: I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale by womjomfashion(f): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sales is Still on going, just call us
Re: I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale by womjomfashion(f): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
kiss yes, we deliever in any state in the country
Re: I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale by womjomfashion(f): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
We still do wonders, thank you for your patronage and your calls
Re: I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale by womjomfashion(f): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thank you for those who have been calling to book.

Keep the calls coming kiss

(1) (Reply)

Latest Asoebi Styles 2019:latest Asoebi Styles Collection Vol 5 / I Sew And Desiqn Shirts And Trousers With Good Fabric / Ladies Only: How Well Can You Rock This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.