Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua (27926 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader / BREAKING: OPC Raises The Alarm As Herdsmen ‘invade’ Ibadan Community / BREAKING: OPC Founder, Frederick Fasehun, Dies At 83 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by aminulive: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) on Saturday announced the emergence of a new leader after the death of its founder and national president, Frederick Fasehun.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the new leader and President of the group is Prince Oshibote Oodua. He was announced at Century Hotel, Okota, Lagos where members of the congress gathered to mourn the demise of their leader.

Dr. Fasehun died at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH in the early hours of Saturday. According to the eldest child of the former OPC leader, Kayode Fasehun, the late OPC national president took ill briefly during the week before he finally passed on.

“He was sick for a short time and was taken to the hospital on Wednesday and discharged on Thursday. But then, we had to take him back, he hadn’t left the hospital for too long before a little relapse so we he had to go back. He was admitted at the ICU. He later became stable and we thought he was going to survive. But around 1.00 am today we got the sad news that he couldn’t make it,” he said.

“I know that he lost a younger brother in March this year, he was the closest person to him but I don’t know whether that was a factor or it was old age. In fact he was very fine the whole of last week and the week before,” he recalled.

The late OPC leader is survived by a wife and six children; five sons and a daughter.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-opc-announces-new-leader-oshibote-oodua/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by bettercreature(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2018
I am sure they haven't finished the 6 billion naira they collected from GEJ grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2018
See lips

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by tmcleo2k2(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by vanbonattel: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2018
grin
Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Omo, this one na Fadeyi Oloro ooo.

See him cap, dem no need tell you say him jazz (otumokpo) go long from here reach Rio de Janeiro. grin

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by dotun4real: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Welcome
Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by horlabiyi(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Okay.
Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Fokuz(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
bettercreature:
I am sure they haven't finished the 6 billion naira they collected from GEJ grin grin grin grin
cry cry cry[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Jonadull: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
bettercreature:
Sai baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Stanleyville(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
"leader of OPC"...smh

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by bettercreature(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2018
Jonathan:

Sai baba
Vision 2023 grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by digScratcher: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2018
bettercreature:

they have finished it, that's why we are hearing this news now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Good!

In need of property to purchase or rent for residential or biz purposes in Kuje-Abuja and environs? Check my signature for details.
Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Fokuz(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Jonathan:

Sai baba
shut up sad angry

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
They won't even allow mourning to end before naming a new leader? I smell a rat angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by puretayo(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Which party is opc?
Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Perience(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
That man looks hungry... Na dis type sabi loot

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by SenorFax(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
See lips see jazz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by oilyngbati(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2018
Nawa o! Ndi afonja Dey jo njo men! These creatures from the was.te de wowo too much. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by bettercreature(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2018
digScratcher:

they have finished it, that's why we are hearing this news now.
That is very serious then.They need to collect another one from Atiku
Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by DavSagacity(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Watch out for this headline " Buhari reacts as Oshibote emerges new OPC leader." ...
As if him be H2S04 or Conc. HCL

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Yankiss(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2018
How many OPCs do we have? What about Otunba Ganiyu Adams faction? I thought they would use this opportunity to reunite.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Mccullum: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Congrats to him but Gani Adam still remain recognized OPC leader as Are onakankanfo of Yoruba nation ....

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by OsuMustGo: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Opc!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by Lionsbet: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2018
This man go get jazz o!

Make he come give me jazz nah make i use tie Malissa Brown down, that woman no wan do money for me again and Xmas dey come fah.

In other news,Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to #100,000 I.e if you deposit #100,000 you get an additional #100,000 which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms, plus if you are a MTN user you get to browse the website for free. 

And so much more, just sign up on the link in my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by bettercreature(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Yankiss:
How many OPCs do we have? What about Otunba Ganiyu Adams faction? I thought they would use this opportunity to reunite.
6 million members they told GEJ

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua by OkunrinOloro: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2018
We also hope APC have not finished sharing the 1 Billion dollars they were supposed to spend on buying weapons for the Nigerian Army and the 300 billion they stole from the NNPC as well as the bribe money that GANDOLE is sharing with the EFCC.

bettercreature:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Boko Haram, Soldiers In Gun Battle In Yobe Town - Daily Post / Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.