Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike (1666 Views)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Exit Poll: Atiku Abubakar, PDP Wins Lagos, Edo & Abuja / 'I Am Unshakable':dino Melaye Mocks Police Over Illegal Arrest(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by Enyibaba: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2018
I am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has dismissed rumours that he has abandoned the Presidential council of the People's Democratic party and it's Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
Wike who described the Rumour as the figment of imagination of the opposition All Progressives Congress

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/12/i-am-unshakable-with-atiku-abubakar-pdp.html
Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by Spiritualism: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Noted!
Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by LibertyRep: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Welcome to the season of rumors, propaganda , half truths and outright fake news.

I tend to agree that the media has to be regulated before the country is set ablaze

4 Likes

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by delkuf(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2018
see e, apc can lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by hisgrace090: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2018
The power of the internet abuse going on in Nigeria.

If you refuse to say something, rumor marchant will say for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by deboysben(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Na so propaganda go dey fly like

Edo witch

APC =house built on lies and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Wike might have also flew the resignation kite to get attention. Sule Lamido did same some weeks back and earned himself the attention he craved for having been shut out of the infamous Dubai trip where the so called 'think tank' finalized the now famous Atiku plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by netpro(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2018
The fact that one has to declare support for Atiku per day, makes the entire Bring Back Corruption of Atiku campaign more ridiculous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by Timatayo1: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2018
Lobatan ko soro mo case closed
Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by nnachukz(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Tinubu's newspaper should bring another lie. Falsehood is APC's hubby.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
You see APC and fake News? Wike I know is not chicken hearted and most of all he is not an

2 Likes

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by vecman22(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Ipob pigs and lies

2 Likes

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by seunmsg(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2018
nnachukz:
Tinubu's newspaper should bring another lie. Falsehood is APC's hubby.

The sun newspaper reported the alleged resignation of Wike from PDP presidential campaign council. Wike has not denied resigning as PDP south south campaign coordinator and the blog posted by the op is not a credible platform.

1 Like

Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by nnachukz(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2018
seunmsg:

The sun newspaper reported the alleged resignation of Wike from PDP presidential campaign council. Wike has not denied resigning as PDP south south campaign coordinator and the blog posted by the op is not a credible platform.
Wike has also not given his voice in support of that rumour.
Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by docadams: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
PDP, the Babylon of our time.
Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by magoo10(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
BMC zombies will not like this
Re: I Am Unshakable With Atiku Abubakar & PDP - Nyesom Wike by rhymesnoni(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Basket Mouth

(1) (Reply)

Massive Works Ongoing; The Construction Of Bodo — Bonny Road With Bridges Across / What Saraki Said About Sen. Abaribe's Emergence As Senate Minority Leader / IPOB: Why Can’t Nigeria Move On Without Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.