Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Police Car Like This? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do If You Find Police Car Like This? (987 Views)

Suspected Phone Thief Rescued From Angry Mob And Bundled Into Boot Of Police Car / See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada / Drunk South African Policeman Arrested For Stealing Police Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Police Car Like This? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2018
So, Nigeria Police "is your friend" and "bail is free".

If you were walking along the road and a police vehicle fell into a ditch and the officers asks you to help them to push it out, will you give them a " friendly" help or move on?
Be honest.

1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Police Car Like This? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2018
of course I'll help. But only if they have guns on them.

If not, na to dey go my way, laugh them on top join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Police Car Like This? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
of course I'll help.
But only if they have guns on them.

If not, na to dey go my way, laugh them on top join

So, na gun go make you fear, come help them
cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Police Car Like This? by Auxtin85(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Never will I help them
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Police Car Like This? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wetin concern me

1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Police Car Like This? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don't help fake friends. grin
I don't like what I hate cool

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Story That Will Change Your Life - Apply Intelligence In All Thin / Sunday Igboho – Bravery Taken Too Far? Sambo / 12 Pictures Of Wanted People By EFCC (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.