Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources (23583 Views)

Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns / Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by emmie14: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2018
jegz25:
Atiku's supporters are the most gullible people on earth. Atiku cannot dare set his foot on American soil. He's a fugitive and he knows that

But what is Atiku going to America to do? His schedules is too tight for a holidays in America. Traveling to America is not important now
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by ipobarethieves: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2018
smiley wink cheesygrin smileygrin dem nor born the thief well.Atiku nor gree make his poto ipob pigs slaves pursue am to his grave

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by HomeOfMe(f): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2018
zakim:
Sources close to the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, have dispelled claims in some quarters that the former Vice President was set to jet out of the country to the United States of America (USA).

Daily Trust learnt that Atiku had travelled to the UK last Thursday, but returned to the country to kick off his presidential campaign on Sunday in Sokoto.

A top source in the Atiku Media Office, who pleaded not to be mentioned said, “His Excellency embarked on a private visit to the UK, shortly after the inauguration of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja. He has since returned. I think that addresses the issue.”

When asked for more details, he said, “I just left him at his residence. He moved immediately to the Airport from the venue of the inauguration on Thursday, and then came back today (yesterday).”

Another chieftain of the PDP from the North also told our correspondent in confidence that Atiku would go to the US in the course of the campaigns, but said, “now is time to kick off the campaigns in Nigeria; so, he is around to do that tomorrow (today).”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-not-travelling-to-us-set-for-campaigns-today-sources.html
It's not as if travelling to the US would get him that seal of approval. But Nigerian being puppets and easily swayed by what they see or hear whether true or false,would really have more confidence in him if he travels. I'm afraid that not going to the US would affect his election whether we believe it or not. It would help bring closure to his supporters.
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Denikayan: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC cannot reduce the Nigerian presidential election to a discourse on VISA , there is no where in our constitution or on earth or in Heaven that it's is a crime not to apply for US Visa !!!!! APC should tell us what exactly the dullard wants a second term for after his woeful irredeemable performance

We are talking about a wanted criminal being the Nigerian President.

Thats the subject matter

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by lesbiconverter: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
BinDean:

You didn't mentioned you are a tribal idiot...

Your kind are worse than Atiku

I won't mention it if it's not the truth

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Idrismusty97(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2018
If Atiku set his foot in the US before next year election i will deactivate my account and run naked round my town. Plus i will devote my entire life to lick his butt.
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by baganas: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC cannot reduce the Nigerian presidential election to a discourse on VISA , there is no where in our constitution or on earth or in Heaven that it's is a crime not to apply for US Visa !!!!! APC should tell us what exactly the dullard wants a second term for after his woeful irredeemable performance
First explain why he is fretful to set foot on the US. It is not the question of getting visa that Atiku can get anytime. It's just a cover-up. Atiku is lobbying authorities in the US to spare him the embarrassment for now. But he knows he has a case to address. He never denied that. That is what Nigerians are worried about. A presidential candidate with criminal cases both at home and abroad
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Thisis2raw(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Denikayan:

South-East President
so anyone that supports Atiku is from SE?
This kind of thinking is narrow
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by FarahAideed: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2018
baganas:

First explain why he is fretful to set foot on the US. It is not the question of getting visa that Atiku can get anytime. It's just a cover-up. Atiku is lobbying authorities in the US to spare him the embarrassment for now. But he knows he has a case to address. He never denied that. That is what Nigerians are worried about. A presidential candidate with criminal cases both at home and abroad

Are you drunk ? Name just one criminal case he has at home please
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by martineverest(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Since when did travelling to the US Means better life for Nigerians ...

Nigeria does not need a traveler as a president...

This campaign must be issue based
ipob member spotted
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by martineverest(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Pizzle1234:
Why are APC supporters crying all around the street because of Visa or no Visa...
same way wailers and PDP members were crying for buhar certificate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Akpacha(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2018
How do u come up with ur fake news, as I types now, atiku is in USA.
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by IKJ6(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Nigeria..........
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by KanwuliaMama: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Do you know the meaning of Fugitive at all?

It is difficult to educate illiterates! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Denikayan: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Thisis2raw:
so anyone that supports Atiku is from SE?
This kind of thinking is narrow

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Afamed: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2018
BinDean:
Atiku is a global fugitive.. .
Gbam
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by drey076(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Afamed: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2018
Akpacha:
How do u come up with ur fake news, as I types now, atiku is in USA.
You mean , United States of Adamawa?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2018
Please can anyone here or elsewhere show me a list of Security Agencies including the ones in Nigeria where Atiku has been indicted and charged with a crime just like Tinubu (Jagaban). Interpol, EFCC, CIA, FBI, MOSSAD, OPC etc
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by dokunbam(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2018
baliyubla:
Since visiting the U.S.A. is all Atiku needs to become President, APC should get ready to trow in the towel when the man eventually does visit and even poses for pictures with top ranking U.S officials, in the course of his campaigns.

Its to confirm and nail him that he is a thief

And he cannot be trusted with our Dear Nigeria
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Afamed: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Keep quiet, Atiku is known fugitive world wide

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by anataala: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2018
#BREAKING

Atiku Abubakar has returned to Nigeria after failing to secure assurances from the US Department of Justice that he will not be arrested if he sets his foot into the soil of the United State.

Waziri Adamawa secured a US visa and had travelled to the United Kingdom from where he will fly into the United state where he had not been able to step foot for more than 13 years.

“His mission in the United Kingdom is to get the British Government to help him secure the assurances of the United States Department of Justice that he will not be arrested upon setting foot in US soil. But the British government is reported to have informed Abubakar that the US Department of Justice has made it clear that it cannot guarantee he will not be arrested.”

Me... integrity is not cheap.No amount of � dollar can buy you integrity �

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by baganas: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Great. That leave us with foreign criminal case. Can't spot the difference though

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by dokunbam(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2018
Pizzle1234:
Why are APC supporters crying all around the street because of Visa or no Visa...

To confirm and nail him that he is a thief

And he cannot be trusted with our Dear Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by 4koff: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Nigeria is so bereaved of morals nowadays that Fugitives can aspire to be PRESIDENT.
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by ibietela2(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2018
4koff:
Nigeria is so bereaved of morals nowadays that Fugitives can aspire to be PRESIDENT.

Yeah, even killers and coup plotters
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Afamed: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:
Please can anyone here or elsewhere show me a list of Security Agencies including the ones in Nigeria where Atiku has been indicted and charged with a crime just like Tinubu (Jagaban). Interpol, EFCC, CIA, FBI, MOSSAD, OPC etc
Keep quiet, Tinubu has been cleared from all allegations when your Hero was in power. Tinubu didn't run away from prosecution. Let Atiku go to America and face the same court of law. Atiku remains a fugitive

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:

Keep quiet, Tinubu has been cleared from all allegations when your Hero was in power. Tinubu didn't run away from prosecution. Let Atiku go to America and face the same court of law. Atiku remains a fugitive

Please provide answers, I am only asking - He is not on the Interpols wanted list and FBI or CIA nor EFCC
Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by rafindo(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2018
baliyubla:
Since visiting the U.S.A. is all Atiku needs to become President, APC should get ready to trow in the towel when the man eventually does visit and even poses for pictures with top ranking U.S officials, in the course of his campaigns.
Your shallow corrupt mind reeks of a wasted sperm. A president to be is been accused of financial crime in a foreign country. All he needs to do is visit the country and clear this doubters wrong, rather he choose the Nigeria attitude of it does not matter. I am finally weep for Nigeria. So religious yet godly that why a VP who is pastor his keeping mute about all the corruption allegations of this administration.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources by Afamed: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:

Please provide answers, I am only asking - He is not on the Interpols wanted list and FBI or CIA nor EFCC
Here is not a romance section. America is just 12hrs away from Nigeria. Let him try his luck. No one elects a world wide fugitive as a President

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NJC Concludes Probe Of Onnoghen, Ibrahim Muhammad Silent On Findings / Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.