Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express (1737 Views)

Getting Cheap/free Accommodation In Abuja As A Corper Nysc 2018 / Affordable Accommodation For Corpers Serving In Abuja / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express by backnbeta(f): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2018
If your PPA is around New garage/Orita/Challenge/Oluyole/Akala express in Ibadan, I have a recently completed building you can stay free of charge. You will only need to be responsible and ready to keep the environment clean as nobody stays in the main building. You will also be ready to buy your electricity! Send me a PM if you're interested.
Re: Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express by JasonScoolari: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2018
backnbeta:
If your PPA is around New garage/Orita/Challenge/Oluyole/Akala express in Ibadan, I have a recently completed building you can stay free of charge. You will only need to be responsible and ready to keep the environment clean as nobody stays in the main building. You will also be ready to buy your electricity! Call this number if interested: .
Good gesture, but I also think there are "responsible" females too who can maintain your compound too.
Re: Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express by backnbeta(f): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Good gesture, but I also think there are "responsible" females too who can maintain your compound too.
Absolutely right. Unfortunately, the building may be too big and environment too isolated for females. Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express by JasonScoolari: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
backnbeta:

Absolutely right. Unfortunately, the building may be too big and environment too isolated for females. Thank you for your contribution.
I thought of the isolation too.

God bless you real good for your assistance.
Re: Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express by backnbeta(f): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I thought of the isolation too.

God bless you real good for your assistance.
Kindly delete the post you quoted or modify to remove the number sir. The place is taken, but the owner keeps receiving calls regarding the apartment. Thank you sir.
Re: Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express by JasonScoolari: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
backnbeta:

Kindly delete the post you quoted or modify to remove the number sir. The place is taken, but the owner keeps receiving calls regarding the apartment. Thank you sir.
Done.
Re: Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express by Luckysbab: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2019
backnbeta:
If your PPA is around New garage/Orita/Challenge/Oluyole/Akala express in Ibadan, I have a recently completed building you can stay free of charge. You will only need to be responsible and ready to keep the environment clean as nobody stays in the main building. You will also be ready to buy your electricity! Send me a PM if you're interested.

Is it available now?
Re: Free Accommodation for a decent Corper Around Akala Express by JOACHINpedro: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Op thanks for such a gesture, being a Corper without no place to live is very bad. I've seen it first hand

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Rest / Soldier Shot Dead By Gunmen At Benue NYSC Camp! / Should The Nysc Be Scrapped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.