Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month (1493 Views)

How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month / CARS45 ABUJA INVENTORY!!!! / Sell & Buy Cars With Us @ Cars45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by AutosageNigeria: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
cars45 merchant program

cars45 merchant program

Have you heard about cars45 merchant program?

Do you wish to join the cars45 merchant program and earn over 100k per month? Then this is your chance to make it big before Christmas!

Cars45 is offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity to earn more than a 100,000 naira monthly by just referring people to sell their cars to cars45 and by referring people to come and buy cars too. Each time you refer someone to cars45 to buy and sell a car, you get a whopping commission of up to 20% paid to you at the end of the month.

Incredible, right!

Carsbazr is a key partner of and Nigeria’s pioneer platform for selling and buying locally verified Nigerian used cars and tokunbo cars.

The merchant program is an offshoot of cars45 and Carsbazr which aims to empower Nigerians and provide jobs to the people. Cars45 merchant program has provided endless opportunities for Nigerians to grow a career as a car dealer and many Nigerians are making it big and smiling to the bank every month.

What are you waiting for?

Meanwhile, you probably have read about it online or someone told you about it. Or this might be the first time you are hearing about it.

However, if you are eager to join but do not know how to; you can follow these three simple steps to become a Cars45 merchant and you too can earn big:

Register By Filling A Form
To become a cars45 merchant, all you need to do is to fill a form. Yes, it is that simple. A form will be given to you to fill in your details, which basically includes your names, age, and address.

You will be required to submit two passport photographs; one will be attached to the form while one will be used to provide you an ID card.

The ID card is your access to the cars45 car lots where cars are parked. There is an ID number on the card which identifies you as a merchant and gives you access to the yards.

To do this you have to visit the Cars45 office at Ikeja Shopping Mall to complete your registration.

Read Also: A Car Dealer’s 5 Practical Steps To Buying A Nigerian Used Car

Go Through A 3 Day Training
cars45 merchants going through a three day training
cars45 merchants going through a three day training
Before you become a Cars45 merchant you need to go through a three days training. This training is aimed to equip you with the relevant skills you need to be a successful car merchant.

In the training, you will learn how to read and understand a car report. This will enable you to answer any questions customers may ask you about the car. Also, what to do when you sell a car, how to bargain with the customer and every other thing you need to know about selling in cars45.

This onboarding includes a full package on how to succeed as a car dealer.

Since you probably have never sold a car before, this training is the best tools you will ever need in your journey as a car salesman.

Read Also: 5 Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Nigerian Used Car

Finishing Your Registrations
At the end of the three-day training, you will be given an ID card and an ID number. This ID card will also contain the information you have provided at the beginning when you submitted the form.

Meanwhile, with this ID card, you have access to all the car45 yards. This will enable you to visit the many Cars45 lots and take pictures of the cars you want to sell, advertise them in an online platform of your choice, and start making sales.

You have unlimited access to the car lots, as well as unlimited access to the cars.

Also, there is no limit to the number of cars you can sell any time; in fact, the more cars you sell the better. And with your training as a car merchant, you will be able to sell as many cars as you want and get your commission at the end of the month.

As you can see, it is very easy to become a merchant at car45 and earn over 100k per month just by bringing clients to buy cars or sell their cars to car45.

Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by adeeva06(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Scam company
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
adeeva06:
Scam company
Can you proof it?
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by adeeva06(f): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
rainmaker12:

Can you proof prove it?

Yes, I can.
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by civilserva: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
adeeva06:

Yes, I can.
Waiting for you
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
adeeva06:

Yes, I can.
Leme go and carry chair. Oya continue
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by adeeva06(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2019
adeeva06:

https://www.nairaland.com/4368727/how-cars-45-ripped-us

First, you proof for 'prove' .....as if there's any difference.. that's when I know that your "prove" will not carry leg.

One bad customer service does not make a company a SCAM. Imagine your unhappy customer you sold a car for, labeled you as scam publicly, simply because you did this and dint do that, does that customer have sense?

Just like someone calling jumia or Amazon a scam because they unhappy with a service. 50 unhappy customers can't even classify a company with thousands of customer that has zero issue with their service, as a scam.
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by adeeva06(f): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
To be absolutely honest with you, I didn't bother reading the rest of your epistle. Why?

You are still confused about proof/prove. And no, I cannot lecture you.

Another thought; your confusion is just as much as the company you work for. Absolute garbage!

rainmaker12:

First, you proof for 'prove' .....as if there's any difference.. that's when I know that your "prove" will not carry leg.

One bad customer service does not make a company a SCAM. Imagine your unhappy customer you sold a car for, labeled you as scam publicly, simply because you did this and dint do that, does that customer have sense?

Just like someone calling jumia or Amazon a scam because they unhappy with a service. 50 unhappy customers can't even classify a company with thousands of customer that has zero issue with their service, as a scam.
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
adeeva06:
To be absolutely honest with you, I didn't bother reading the rest of your epistle. Why?

You are still confused about proof/prove. And no, I cannot lecture you.

Another thought; your confusion is just as much as the company you work for. Absolute garbage!

Lol..Hehehe....I don't work for any company, if you talk hogwash then you get a response...da one no means say I dey work for company. Or you think I'm working for jumia and Amazon? grin

Secondly, Who needs your lecture, you obviously did not go to school. The CONTEXT of a subject matters which word you can use. For the fact that one is a noun' and the other 'verb, doesnt mean i cant use it in a sentence.
In this context "evidence to back up your claim" theres no difference with "proof" and "prove", so stop disgracing yourself. We have internet and google, make sure you research before arguing online.

Anyways leme show other people that are passing by grin

Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by antagonist: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
rainmaker12:

Lol..Hehehe....I don't work for any company, if you talk hogwash then you get a response...da one no means say I dey work for company. Or you think I'm working for jumia and Amazon? grin

Secondly, Who need your lecture, you obviously did not go to school. The CONTEXT of a subject matters which word you can use. In this context "evidence to back up your claim" theres no difference with "proof" and "prove", so stop disgracing yourself. We have internet and google, make sure you research before arguing online.

bros no be lie, you be real agbaya
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
antagonist:

bros no be lie, you be real agbaya
Na you talk so o
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by Pauladex(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
'One bad customer service does not make a company a SCAM. Imagine your unhappy customer you sold a car for, labeled you as scam publicly, simply because you did this and dint do that, does that customer have sense' this response says a lot about you and the company your represented. As for me, the company in question has zero integrity.
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Pauladex:
'One bad customer service does not make a company a SCAM. Imagine your unhappy customer you sold a car for, labeled you as scam publicly, simply because you did this and dint do that, does that customer have sense' this response says a lot about you and the company your represented. As for me, the company in question has zero integrity.
I'm not representing any company. Don't call a company SCAM! chikina! If you not happy with any of their services, just say you were not satisfied and explain. Or you guys don't know the meaning of SCAM?

Did they run with your money and disappear? I don't understand. Now ya ll are saying im representing them. As a matter of fact, I don't give a f@#$ about their company. The proof the op gave was just an unhappy customer who was not satisfied. So how does that make the company a SCAM? Crappy services doesn't make a company scam!

Maybe if the op used another word, I won't mind.
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by adeeva06(f): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2019
It gets worse as you go. Lol

This was what you asked: "can you proof it".

You are really still confused about these words. Lol. All those things you attached to make yourself look right? Read them again. O ma help e

rainmaker12:

Secondly, Who needs your lecture, you obviously did not go to school. The CONTEXT of a subject matters which word you can use. For the fact that one is a noun' and the other 'verb, doesnt mean i cant use it in a sentence.
In this context "evidence to back up your claim" theres no difference with "proof" and "prove", so stop disgracing yourself. We have internet and google, make sure you research before arguing online.

Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2019
adeeva06:
It gets worse as you go. Lol

This was what you asked: "can you proof it".

You are really still confused about these words. Lol. All those things you attached to make yourself look right? Read them again. O ma help e

I'm not expecting you to accept or understand, because it is above your grade. From your point of view 'colour' and 'color' are different......*shaking my head* When they say go school, they ll be busy following man.
I'm out, keep on arguing!
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by adeeva06(f): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
You've been out from the very first words.

And to be polite, you are very gullible and disappointing. How you still do not know when to use prove/proof is shocking.

Ok. Let me try;

'Can you prove your innocence? Do you have any proof to back it up?'

Proof is the fact. Prove is the act of showing the fact.

Lawyers prove a case in court by displaying proofs/evidence (Alibi, dna, finger prints, autopsy, etc).

Basically, you cannot ask me to 'proof[i][/i]' my statement that cars45 is a scam. I can only prove it by giving a proof (which is the thread I sent). Whether my proof was concrete is another case entirely. But please, know the difference between prove/proof. It's elementary.

rainmaker12:

I'm not expecting you to accept or understand, because it is above your grade. From your point of view 'colour' and 'color' are different......*shaking my head* When they say go school, they ll be busy following man.
I'm out, keep on arguing!

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
adeeva06:
You've been out from the very first words.

And to be polite, you are very gullible and disappointing. How you still do not know when to use prove/proof is shocking.

Ok. Let me try;

'Can you prove your innocence? Do you have any proof to back it up?'

Proof is the fact. Prove is the act of showing the fact.

Lawyers prove a case in court by displaying proofs/evidence (Alibi, dna, finger prints, autopsy, etc).

Basically, you cannot ask me to 'proof[i][/i]' my statement that cars45 is a scam. I can only prove it by giving a proof (which is the thread I sent). Whether my proof was concrete is another case entirely. But please, know the difference between prove/proof. It's elementary.

All this is not new to me.
'Proof' is a byproduct of 'prove'.
Proof is 'show' 'visible' to 'see' 'acknowledge'

Prove' is the act of requesting 'proof'

From your example, If lawyers present proofs/evidence to prove something or someone.
then someone say 'proof it' does that not mean give evidence?

If someone say prove it, are you not going to give proof?

Look at this:
"Prove it, give me proof!
"Give me proof"....what is the difference?
By you, i should have said prove. If I said prove, what are you going to give me? Is it not proof?

Proof is the end result. You can use proof in any sentence while prove in selected statements because it is a derived word.

In English, you can start building your house from the top, as long as you and your listener knows where you are going.

I can say sit' without saying 'down, and the listener will know I meant.... put your yansh for chair grin
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by adeeva06(f): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
'All these'...alakori ni e. Oniranu

rainmaker12:

All this is not new to me.
'Proof' is a byproduct of 'prove'.
Proof is 'show' 'visible' to 'see' 'acknowledge'

Prove' is the act of requesting 'proof'

From your example, If lawyers present proofs/evidence to prove something or someone.
then someone say 'proof it' does that not mean give evidence?

If someone say prove it, are you not going to give proof?

Look at this:
"Prove it, give me proof!
"Give me proof"....what is the difference?

Proof is the end result. You can use proof in any sentence while prove in selected statements because it is a derived word.

In English, you can start building your house from the top, as long as you and your listener knows where you are going.

I can say sit' without saying 'down, and the listener will know I meant.... put your yansh for chair grin

Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by rainmaker12(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
adeeva06:
'All these'...alakori ni e. Oniranu

Lol. You no get watin to correct again abi? Na for typo you wan get power. I know it is "these". You come online they find perfect English, when people are busy typing softwares and also eliminating words to save time. If you see 'dat' correct am to 'that'....grin
Re: How To Become A Cars45 Merchant And Earn Over 100K Per Month by emeths: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
am following

(1) (Reply)

VW Routan 2009 Spacebus Fulloption/blue Toks... 4m / Super clean toks C350 4matic 2013 Benz white for sale / 2007 Mazda Cx-7 Tokunbo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.