Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit (23452 Views)

Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2018
This one mods are just putting up cleavages this morning. I am fasting o.

Check my signature
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by idonhammer: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
pretty babe,wetin happen to her bwest?
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Edgarated(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
well, it's still part of the show. grin

======

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by FlokiBanks24(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
There's nothing to write home about her breast. The breast don retire.

Savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by NairaMaster1(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Oreofepeters:
She's far from sexy, all I see is dry bone....

Who told you the dry bones cannot live again?

Or, is it the milk at it's peak?

Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Foodforthought: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2018
fuckerstard:

Oya kilome.. go and play abegi.
Like moniker, like comment
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Skinny body, Pimples breast & flat ass is only appreciated in Hollywood movies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by eph12(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I doubt you have seen enough of breast to know that that breast is just smallish, and hasn't retired or fallen
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Perience(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
I love this lady sheyi shay... She's so beautiful.... I wish i met her in person
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Jblaze1: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Biko where is the cleavage ...if i slap you now they will say am wicked angry angry angry
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by scait(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
this one no be cleavage oo.. na chest
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Dannjay(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2018
My girl, anyday anytime,,,,slay shay
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Jackipapa: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2018
mamatayour:
Egungun yi ti poju ke

In Liberia we call this dry bonnie!
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by JimD(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2018
My kind of woman.
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by ClassiqueMan: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2018
timibare:
she should be in the Super Falcons team to play in the world cup......
You no suppose to dey talk this thing outside na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Searching for the cleveage.....

Search Complete....

Cleveage like nothing to write about undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by BlackKenichi(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
She's pretty. However, that yacky tacky weave is messed up! LOL
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Nature8(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:

grin
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
To the mod that pushed this to front page:
May your life be as relevant as this topic is to the advancement and progress of the Nigerian youth.
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by AnuliKay: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
She's glowing. Nice dress.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by UrVilagePple: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2018

Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by GenFunction: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
femi4:
A cleavage without breast is like indomie without boiled egg. Everywhere flat..#flatrontv
..lool....guy why na?...lol
Re: Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit by GenFunction: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
fuckerstard:
Na only the breast them go see, perverts

If she fat, dem go cry
She no fat, dem still dey cry
Small breast, dem dey cry
Big breast, dem go still cry.

If the girl wey get big breast and boobs starts to show off, dem go say she be olosho. that's she's got no brain. I wonder if we guys see anything more than the body in females..
..........what else wil u see in a lady?..shey u fit see her intestine or femur?....in as much as u go check oda things,external features dey very necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Bobrisky: "Mompha And I Never Dated" Video / Yemi Alade Launches Light Project And New Community Centre In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.