Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) (51975 Views)

Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Zizer17(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Stop scaring the poor guy jars..which one be HIV...baba its just reaction to clipper
Get ur own clipper, Use Neo-medrol or Neopresol or hydrocortisone cream and it will disappear... In case of itching use either piriton tab or loratadine

2 Likes

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
If it's not scratchy, then rule out getting it from a haircut. go to a hospital that has a laboratory
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by CirocBoi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Apple cidar vinegar you rub it on it then swallow any antibiotics will do justice to it.

1 Like

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Uduakuduakobong(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bros, if u get moni, go lab go do blood test and take some of those things from your scalp for immediate culturing. For the main time, buy Augumentine or Cyproflaxin. Thank you.
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Incognito88: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
D
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Feranmicharless: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
no cause for alarm, burst it, rub premiere cool. comma tank me later
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
malel1:
Grind garlic and rub on it
Sure. OP follow this step. In less than 3 days it's gone
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by emerged01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
The clipper your barber used on you was not sterilized. Mehn these things are very stubborn. You need to apply something that can dry the bumps. Apply garlic juice on the affected areas.
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Lomprico2: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Four40:
Good day Niaralanders, I recently discovered this painful growth at the back of my neck. Please what could it be and is there any treatment for it?.
Pic attached below

Go and buy ur own personal clipper! Its an infection from using public clipper. You can see the infection from d lines of a clipper teeth. Goan see a doctor.
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by xtanburg: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Go to a diagnostic centre
They will take d liquid from the bump
Test it and tell u the kinda antibiotics u need 2 use
Then you go 2 a good pharmacy
Who will tell you the kinda antibiotics and the cream to use

1 Like

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Iyajison: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guy na papa...

Some call it fire insect..

U must hv killed it unknowingly

2 Likes

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by serial007(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Golden krokro shocked bros go hospital
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Mikefrik(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
well as for me, I can only suggest two options because it can either be a spiritual or physical cause/problem. you can't tell. so option one is to visit a medical doctor, option two is to visit the synagogue church of all nations and book a meeting with T. B Joshua. if you know you know. Thank you.
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by petereddy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]hey bro go and look for Mckol cream,neo medrol or neo presol.
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by businessman7(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
indodon:
buhari you have come again o
baba you no well I swear
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by lashout1: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Four40:
Good day Niaralanders, I recently discovered this painful growth at the back of my neck. Please what could it be and is there any treatment for it?.
Pic attached below
I advise you use a mix of ginger and garlic on it. Then thank me later.
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by adslipps: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
I have Indian natural herb u can use on it. Two days it will dry without any dark spot. Is a Himalayan product. Different brands for different infections. I’m presently in Dubai, let me knw if u are interested.

Rashes
Dark spots
Pimples
Hair growth
Etc
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by chukspiro(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
use baking powder. it works in three days
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by DaddyMorenike: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2018

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by tempest01(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
adecz:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Barber's rashes....

See a dermatologist or doctor ASAP.

It will progressively get more serious &
extensive if not handled right.

Staphylococcus aureus in action.
Strong antibiotics, Non steroidal antiinflammatory
agents are indicated.

] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't say what you don't know. Which one is staphylococcus aureus? for keloid scars?

2 Likes

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by wilson61(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bro go to the chemist Or pharmacy and buy Augumentine (unbranded, to be taken once daily ) and then buy epiderm cream(blue colour , to be applied morning and night). I had something like this but it got cured with the above remedy... I had mine for over two years
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by tempest01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Four40:
Pic attached below

OP

My candid advise to you would be to be careful finding treatment for this. If you follow some treatments, you will end up making this worse or bigger. Don't burst it or dont deliberately create any lesion on it. Take medication and let it go on its own hopefully while sleeping

1 Like

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
could be folliculitis barbae

just carry neomycin chop

is it itchy and reddish??
if it is.. could be some kind of dermatitis maybe contact

carry steroid chop

abet me sef need help.. my hair don dey itch me badly for a week nw and no visible skin lesions .. I don change hair cream tire.. abet what do you think is wrong??
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by nellsonpapi: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
landmark86:
Op relax
There is cure for everything
If u're a yoruba man or u live among the yorubas tell them to find u this leaves.
Ewe Atiku
Ewe Fashola
Ewe Ambode
Ewe Aregbe
Ewe Fayose
Ewe Buhari

Get this and ground it with Ori (shell butter)
Apply morning and night for 3days and thank me latter.

Note: Always tell ur barber to sterilise the clipper before barbing you

You nor add EWE TRUMP
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by sylvacent007: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
dollytino4real:
scrap it and rub it gbogbonishi it will dry it

Traditional Nigga
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Rokingj: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Best advice so far, buy neo medrol. My Brother don’t mind those people saying things they don’t know, it is caused by ingrown hair after shaving your hair, apply good after shave,in Nigeria I think there is something called neo medrol or so , it will help [/b][/quote]
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Hassan88(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
OgbonoThief:
na HIV

I guess someone has it already in your family
Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
CirocBoi:
Apple cidar vinegar you rub it on it then swallow any antibiotics will do justice to it.

Much like it, one week Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) alternate it the following week with baking soda ....and it will be gone. Does not even need antibiotics. Those will alternate his pH and kill those pathogens.

If it is not gone, then he must have been microchipped and his antigens are reacting to the metal.

1 Like

Re: Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) by CyberWolf: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Four40:
Pic attached below
That’s bumps na.. go and buy Isol germicide. Use it to bathe just like you use detol. Also apply the liquid in the affected area twice a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps / 745 New Covid-19 Cases, 340 Discharged And 6 Deaths On June 18 - (2542 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.