Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,783 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite (2220 Views)

My Angry Response To A Job Invite / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite by EyeTaspirant(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please who knows semicolon Africa and the requirements and nature of their interview?

kindly help me with tips, I have been scheduled for an interview with them.
Re: Interview Invite by BHANKYPSALM: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Hello, I also want to apply for semicolon Africa. How's the interview like? Did you make it to the training? Your reply will be of great help to me looking forward to your reply
Re: Interview Invite by BHANKYPSALM: 12:43am On Apr 30, 2019
EyeTaspirant:
Please who knows semicolon Africa and the requirements and nature of their interview?

kindly help me with tips, I have been scheduled for an interview with them.

I also want to apply for semicolon Africa. How's the interview like? Did you make it to the training? Your reply will be of great help to me looking forward to your reply
Re: Interview Invite by Oluchi01(f): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Job For Office Clerk In A Reputable Mortgage Bank / Cummins Nigeria Graduates & Non-graduates Jobs Recruitment April 2020 / Perform Tasks On Intellifluence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.