Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Yes, Your Wildest Dreams Are Possible But You Have To Know This First - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yes, Your Wildest Dreams Are Possible But You Have To Know This First (210 Views)

Yes, Your Small Company Can Compete With Large Companies / Over 2 Million In A Year Is Very Possible But Not For Lazy Dude / Your Dreams Are Valid Your Excuses Are Not . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Your Wildest Dreams Are Possible But You Have To Know This First by JoeWeebo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
YES, YOUR WILDEST DREAMS ARE POSSIBLE --BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THIS FIRST
"Nobody will ever pay you to solve your own problems. But, they will line up if you can solve theirs".

So, what problems do you want to solve?

People make money when they solve problems. Look at the wealthy people you know. They are wealthy today because they are solving problems. The more problems they solve, they more their wealth.

Bill gate?
Donald Trump?
Aliko Dangote?
Mike Adenuga?

These are men that are solving the problems of housing, communications, productivity etc.

Market women are solving problems. Don't just look at it as a trade. They are solving problems and are making a profit from of it.

Website designers are solving problems, bloggers are solving problems, entertainers are solving problems, information marketers are solving problems, even pets are solving problems.

Look, if you are reading this and you are broke, it is because you are either not solving any problem or you are solving a small problem anyone, I mean anyone can solve.

No one, and I repeat no one makes money without solving a problem. Even as an employee, you are helping your boss save time and make more money, and in return he or she pays you a salary for it.

But, the only problem is, you are limited to how much you make a month irrespective of the intensity of the problem you solve.

You can't ask for a raise when you wish, you can't absent from duty just to go visit your family or friends, you can't even talk your mind when you get insulted.

As an entrepreneur, you get the chance to choose what problem you wanna solve and to what extent you choose to.

The ONLY thing you need to make UNLIMITED MONEY?

An ability to help people get the results they want. It does not require any degrees, diplomas, or certifications.

The only way, and I mean the only way you can become rich and extremely rich is by solving problems whether online or offline.

I make enough money online, and I mean enough because I solve more than one problems in the marketplace.

Offline?

Yesterday I was invited to drum in RCCG women convention and was paid. Today, I played piano and was also paid. I am solving a problem as a drummer and pianist.

There is no way you will have a skillset that solves problems and you will be hungry or remain broke.

If you do and are still broke or not making enough, then you need to learn how to sell yourself.

So, once again, what problems do you want to solve online?

Why am I asking this question? Because that is the only way you can make money whether online.

How do people make money online?

1. They pick a niche
2. They pick a problem they want to solve in that niche.
3. They provide the solution to their targeted audience.

They rinse and repeat �

It may not be clear to you.

Tomorrow evening, I will be sharing with on my WhatsApp community (The 3am Hustle) how I made $220 within two weeks on Instagram as an ecommerce website designer and Instagram marketer.

It is going to be an eye opener to those who are yet to find what they can do online to make money.

You shouldn't miss it for anything. If you are not a member, here is the ticket number 07037569338. Save it and chat me up with this keyword "The 3am Hustle" and I will add you up.

Grace is upon you!

(1) (Reply)

ATMs Record Transactions Worth N1.59tillion In Q3 – Nbs / Qatar To Withdraw From OPEC In January 2019 / Get Your App For Admob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.