Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage (408 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Marriage by Ameedan: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
My name is Ameerah I got married 2013.I have a friend I trusted it all started when my husband was serving in abuja when never I call him my friend wound like to say hi, after he was through and came back home things started changing .it got to two extend that she will show him her results.give her money when going back to school. buy her new phone .change her phone Case, my husband shop is not far from our house he
them pls helps me,is my husband doing the right thing. I need your advice pls.
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wait your husband is giving your friend money
Buying her a new phone
Buying her a new phone case
He is behaving strange, and you think that one is just an ordinary friend?

What do you want me to tell you ?
Re: Marriage by sisisioge: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Your friend is not an ordinary friend. Oyinbo peeps would call her a "friend of the family". If you know you know o.
Re: Marriage by jeff1607(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
he is your husband communicate with him

Family Issues / Planning To End It All With Your Own Hands? See This! / Marriage Is In The Heart, Not In The Bedroom, By Hadiza Yuguda

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8