Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON (24227 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by femi4: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Really, I guess bad preparation is also responsible for your misfiring and pk missed

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by hardbody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yankee101:
People love placing the fault of their mistakes on others.

She nearly cost naija the cup

Na now she know say bad prep? You're all professionals who have been playing actively b4 being called up

You certainly know nothing about football.

Their male counterparts are not professionals and playing in top notch clubsides but play tune up games ahead of major competitions. I am tempted to call you daft

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by Okoroawusa: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
I was scrolling down to click on the "Reply" icon when I noticed the picture of a girl just below that on an advert about buying health insurance. She has a jagajaga hair style. Now I have one question:

Is the girl wearing a bra?
Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by Yankee101: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2018
hardbody:

You certainly know nothing about football.

Their male counterparts are not professionals and playing in top notch clubsides but play tune up games ahead of major competitions. I am tempted to call you daft
r

Call yourself whatever you want to
Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:11am On Dec 03, 2018
may God bless those girls
Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Na God save this girl.
If Nigeria no win the cup,the kind curse wey I wan send to am sha
Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by Casemiro(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Naptu2 and long post are like 5&6..!
Your fingers don't hurt?

that naptu2 Abi na napkin and copy and paste sef.. see as he occupy first page

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by Mustay(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
You know what's annoying? South Africans be mad that Nigeria just keeps winning effortlessly. That's so annoying honestly but the reality is they are closing the gap. We are gifted with talents and loyal players. See some comments here. They don't believe in planning but just like the results of planning. Larger reflection of the country itself
Re: Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON by excel101(m): 4:02am On Dec 09, 2018
apart from preparation, there wasn't any any individual in the super falcon team that stood out apart from Onome Ebi and the Oluehi, the goalkeeper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Nigerians Disappointed At The RIO 2016 Opening Ceremony (see Tweets) / Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.