Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Tribute To Pa. Fredrick Fasehun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Tribute To Pa. Fredrick Fasehun (330 Views)

Unlike Tinubu, Obasanjo Sits On Bare Floor In Reverence TO Pa Fasoranti / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Breaking News: OPC National Leader, Frederick Fasehun is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To Pa. Fredrick Fasehun by Opeyemisamuel06(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Adieu Baba, Dr. Frederick Fasehun

I suppose emotional pain hurts even more than physical ones, but nothing could have prepared me for the seething sense of sorrow and the soul-wrenching agony that gutted me when I received news of the passing on of Dr. Frederick Fasehun, my father and all.

Anyone with half a knowledge of my life story would no doubt be familiar with his sterling role as a mentor and instructor in heralding me into the man I am today. To describe Dr. Frederick Fasehun simply as a mentor and an instructor in itself is an understatement of severe proportion for he was so much more.

In those very difficult moments, I always had his audience and help. He stood as a pillar of support through my trying times and continued to be a source of inspiration till his death. The reminders of his great life are preserved in his life story, his act of charity and his endearment to democratic ethos as a pathway to development in our country. Indeed, there is a large void left behind by his exit from this life.

While I mourn his sad and regrettable demise, I pray for God’s fortitude to process this loss with the understanding that for a man who has paid his dues to humanity that nothing but rest eternal and a crown for his innumerable efforts on earth await him in world beyond.

May his soul be received by Heaven’s host.
Amen.

Adieu, Sir.
You lived and fought the good fight.

(1) (Reply)

Win Free Airtime At All Promos Nigeria Blog (see Winners Here) / This Peruzzi Is Super Talented Sha. See What He Released On His Birthday / Drunk Driving Cases: How To Deal With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.