Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane (1475 Views)

Shocking Video Shows Moment Woman Slumped & Dies At A Wedding While Dancing / Bbnaija: That Surprising Moment Kiddwaya Kissed Wathoni Deeply In Front Of Erica / Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by GistMore: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
A woman was filmed engaging in her yoga routine while on a plane, not minding that they were several feet above the ground.

The woman, who was filmed by a fellow flyer, can be seen in the clip kneeling on all fours with her bum in the air as she gets into position. She had to make use of 3 seats for her routine.

Once she got into position, the woman began moving up and down while looking out of the plane, oblivious to her fellow passengers who were watching.

It was not stated what airline the woman was flying with or why she decided to exercise during a flight.

After the video was shared online, some people criticized the passenger who filmed and called them a "creeper" for filming a woman who was minding her business.

News From Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/surprising-moment-woman-starts-performing-yoga-in-her-seat-on-board-a-plane

Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by GistMore: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by SenorFax(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Awon village people
Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by JasonScoolari: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mehn, that ass is not a bad idea. Evil thoughts running through my head this night. wink

*Singing*

Baby Na Yoka
Baby Na Yoka Asa'Obodo Igbo
Indiana police Miami ka oneh fe
Gucci Prada Designer ka ona ya
Anywhere she enter baby dey cause
Kasala

[Chorus]
Baby mo
Na Yoka
Sweety mo
Na Yoka
Honey mo
Na Yoka
Baby mo o
Na Yoka
African Flamingo
Na Yoka
Nweli nwayo na pia oku
Na Yoka
Uwa bu uwa chukwu
Na Yoka
Electric Fire Lady
Na Yoka
Fire baby fire
Na Yoka
Inek u nek (iyeh iye)
Ekaete
Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by NwaAmaikpe: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
shocked

This is such a lovely sight.
I don't know why I don't get to sit next to such people.
I've heard of people whose lives turned around because of whom they sat next to in a flight.

NwaAmaikpe has never been that lucky.
Last time it was a Russian Ogre with brownish teeth who kept ordering and reordering Sauvignon Blanc, when he wasn't drinking his stowed away loot, he was farting.

In September, it was an Akoko grandmom visiting her daughter who was literally holding on to my preek out of fright during every turbulence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by GOFRONT(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin
Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by GOFRONT(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a lovely sight.
I don't know why I don't get to sit next to such people.
I've heard of people whose lives turned around because of whom they sat next to in a flight.

NwaAmaikpe has never been that lucky.
Last time it was a Russian Ogre with brownish teeth who kept ordering and reordering Sauvignon Blanc, when he wasn't drinking his stowed away loot, he was farting.

In September, it was an Akoko grandmom visiting her daughter who was literally holding on to my preek out of fright during every turbulence.

Chaiiii.,.....Oga, you no go killi pesin @ d bolded.... grin grin
Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by dreamworld: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
I see authentic Nike shoe
Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by Flexherbal(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yoga on board!
Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by sundaygray(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wetin dey do this one?
Re: Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane by okwabayi(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
So she couldn't wait a few hours to get on land and perform it? Mscheew.
Women and attention seeking are 1, 2, 3 and 4. There's a reason you never hear of men doing rubbish like this, we know attention is fleeting -- two days later and everyone forgets you ever existed.

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Slammed For Being Dirty / Mercy Johnson Makes Her Kids And Fans Cry After This Happened To Her / Photos| Khloe Serving Hot Melanin Glass Skin In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.