Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,266 members, 7,853,316 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) (937 Views)

Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by GistMore: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
A lady has taken to twitter to seek for help in arresting her boyfriend after he allegedly ambushed her with his friends for not giving him money he requested from her.

She gave his name as Darrell Johnson and stated that he and his gang allegedly left her for dead.

She wrote:

Yesterday I was brutally beaten by my boyfriend and his friends. He ambushed me in my own and left me to bleed to death. He did all of this all because I didn’t give him money for something!!! His name is Darrell Johnson, please RT this to find him y’all, help me.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-and-his-friends-allegedly-beat-girlfriend-for-not-giving-him-money

Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by GistMore: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chaiii.....

Maybe in their own clime, it is a lady's duty to give out money in a relationship and this lady was trying to evade her duty.....

But suprisingly over here in naija, it is our (guyz) duty to pay all bills......If u know, u know be dat
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
GistMore:

Yesterday I was brutally beaten by my boyfriend and his friends. He ambushed me in my own and left me to bleed to death. He did all of this all because I didn’t give him money

I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF VIOLENCE, BUT IF YOUR REPORT IS TRUE, THEN FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE AND YOUR SAFETY ALWAYS GIVE YOUR BOYFRIEND MONEY. A LOT.
wink
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
No picture of the boyfriend?
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by Kharol1234: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
see eyes e b like say na bee giv r blow 4 eye..... U beta drop dat idiot b4 e go kil u wit beating 'A word is enough for the .........'
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by IamD18: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Because you refused to give him money?

Udonminit!

This one must be LIE Mohammed's side chick.
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by gift2xl: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
WHEN U WHERE ENJOYING UR BOYFRIEND, U DID NOT CALL FOR HELP OH. NOW U WANT HELP BECAUSE HE BEAT U. THAT IS I SHOULD FIGHT FOR U." WOMAN AND MAN MATTER I DONT INVOLVE, CALL THE POLICE OR UR PARENT"
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Women stop dating touts
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Imagine a man beating a woman, for into giving him money.
Re: Man And His Friends Allegedly Beat Girlfriend For Not Giving Him Money (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Imagine a man beating a woman, for into giving him money.

Too bad!

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Wig Vendor Teni, Dragged Over N75k Fake Hair And Unpaid N150k Loan / Police Officer Allegedly Sleeps With His Former Boss’ Wife (photos) / Woman Found Dead Hours After Facebook Post About Being Called A "Fat Ugly C***"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.