Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas (520 Views)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / Kogi Election: Police IG Deploys Additional 35,000 Police officers / Benue: Over 1,000 Police Deployed For Buhari’s Visit Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by akintade59: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
https://www.irunmoleblog.com/2018/12/breaking-boko-haram-insurgency-2000.html

The inspector-general of police (IGP) Ibrahim Idris has deployed fresh 2,000 Police Mobile Force to the north-east where the Boko-haram sects are carrying out their Insurgency.

As being reported on thecable.ng The spokesman of the Police department, Jimoh Moshood highlighted it that the new deployment of the policemen is in accordance with section 4 of the police act.

Read more: https://www.irunmoleblog.com/2018/12/breaking-boko-haram-insurgency-2000.html

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by gaby(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
He should be smart enough to also send some traffic wardens popular known as "yellow fever" incase there is traffic when the boys are moving from point A-B to take over military bases.

Nice transmission from our very own transformer Jack Bauer.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by KanwuliaExtra: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Na police work to go fight terrorism now? grin
I hope they are not from Southern Nigeria o! wink

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by jefdr001: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
2k police to north east a geopolitical zone to combat insurgency, 30k police to ekiti a state for election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by NwaAmaikpe: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
shocked

Nice one.
Because Karma is having a hard time locating most of them in their checkpoint comfort zone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by KanwuliaExtra: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
jefdr001:
2k police to north east a geopolitical zone to combat insurgency, 30k police to ekiti a state for election.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Fayose was worse than Boko Haram na.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by 77up(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice move
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Na police work to go fight terrorism now? grin
I hope they are not from Southern Nigeria o! wink

You took it straight from my mind...!

It's the turn of Southerners in Police to collect...!

HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims war but funded 100% from Southern Christians Oil Money
Southern lives
Southerners Resources
Southern Soldiers
Southern Police
Men and Women that have nothing to do with Northern Sharia wahala yet we expect to progress as ''one Nigeria ''

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by GOFRONT(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
I hope they wont start taking bribe form those Boko haram men??

Cos they are very good at collecting bribes

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by Gandollar(f): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
77up:
Nice move
Nice move that in less than six months, they all will be fried by BH?
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by Charmingrascal(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Even if dey deploy 100,000 Police officers it's stil d usual outdated weapons dey wl giv dem 2 fight BH wit sophisticatd ammos. I stil no wan believ say na insid cap dem dey count bullets giv soldiers wey dey fight terrorists. I jst dey pity our officers
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by 77up(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Gandollar:
Nice move that in less than six months, they all will be fried by BH?
Weting you want make i talk Mr gandollar grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Insurgency- 2,000 Police Officers Deployed To The North-eas by Homeboiy: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Soldiers are dead nah
We had to use police
very soon, he will deploy civil defence

Nzuzu

(1) (Reply)

17 Amazing Facts About Nigeria’s Elections / Wife Of Akwa Ibom State Governor Spotted At Airport Receiving Aisha Buhari / Kwankwaso Loyalist, Hafiz Abubakar, Others Re-join APC, Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.