Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Professional Accountants In The House? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Accountants In The House? (1397 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / Professional Accountants, Let's Meet Here / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Accountants In The House? by Jasiel(f): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2010
hi there! im writing ican/ats exams, and i need to network with other accountants out there. i hardly know any. also im not findin issue of shares, redeemable preference shares and a few others favorite topics at all. they've practically confused my perception of debit and credit . can anyone help a little girl out? embarassed
Re: Professional Accountants In The House? by BAKAREAAT(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2010
GOODDAY THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS IS THAT Go to PYE OR WYSE OR UNILAG DLI ON SATURDAYS -THE MBA ENTRACE BUY THE ELEMENTARY ASPECT OF THIS BOOKS AND READ.YOU WILL GET IT.DEVOTE QUALITY TIME WITH THAT TOPIC AFTER WHICH SOLVE MANY QUESTIONS AND FROM THEIR LET KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULT
You can even meet any of this student at Unilag or Yaba Tech if you are in lagos get their class notes on financial Accounting that may help too.
Thank You Have a great Day
Re: Professional Accountants In The House? by chartered(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2010
i wish to help u out. i am nt in town 4 nw. i will b at lagos next week. my no is 08034936161. i am a chartered accountant with many years of lecturing experience.
Re: Professional Accountants In The House? by luvola(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2010
@ jas - hav not started ican yet but deal with ican related materials. i wil recomment financial account volume 1 and 2 by babatunde akeju .thanks for d call ,wil b xpecting yur message on facebook.olaklives05@yahoo.com
Re: Professional Accountants In The House? by kanayo74(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2010
you remove the phobia that you cant understand it from your mind set.

then you go to a good lecture centre.

get a good text book and try to undersdtand it your own why by learning the process and know hwy a particular transaction id done.

you can master it if I CAN.

I went through thesame issues when i was writing my ICAn exams.

I could not understand somethings until i learnt how to understand it my own ways by finding out why and what leads to a praticlar transaction.

Wishing you the best in your exams.
Re: Professional Accountants In The House? by BAKAREAAT(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2010
Mistakes are part of being human appeciate your mistakes for what they are.
Come down ,it is possible for you at last to become the best in the school of financial Accounting Course.
Dont loose hope.Ready ,solve many questions ,Meet others who know this things to put you through if you can afford it look for Accounting teachers around to impact this knowledge into you and you become giant.
and again look for foreign materials Like Lucey and others because most of the local authors and lecturers copy their materials to teach and into their books.
Have a great day.
Re: Professional Accountants In The House? by kaz4sure: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
It is a pity that you are finding one of the most interesting and simpliest course difficult, anyway i experience the same phobia during my ICAN days sha but with determination and courage, i was able to overcome it. but i will recommend (financial accounting made simple) by Robert Igben (FAMS )VOL 1 and VOL2 for you or u contact me on 08062144529, kaz4sure@yahoo.com
Re: Professional Accountants In The House? by ogedanny: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

West African Health Organisation Young Professionals Internship Program 2011 / Cyber Security Still Facing Skills Gap - Get Certified, Get Your Dream Job! / Why Are Most Geologists Jobless In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.