Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) (33333 Views)

Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona / Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Aubameyang / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by InoutNaija(f): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
A Tottenham supporter was arrested for throwing a banana skin at Arsenal and Gabonese striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after he scored during north London derby on Sunday.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed there were seven arrests made and one arrested was a Tottenham fan who hurled banana skin onto the pitch as Aubameyang celebrated scoring an early penalty in front of the Tottenham fans.

The authorities said as Arsenal players mobbed around their star striker who scored the first goal in the match, a banana was seen to be thrown from the away section, landing close by where the Arsenal team celebrated the goal.

The moment the piece of fruit was seen hurling through the air was captured by photographers at the stadium. There were also six arrests for public order offences, and two are believed to be Arsenal supporters who lit smoke canisters during the match, according to Mail Online Sport.

Tottenham are likely to face a disciplinary action for 'fan racism' after the incident. The game ended 4 - 2, with Arsenal snatching all the three points in the fierce game.

More Photos: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/12/tottenham-fan-arrested-for-throwing.html

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
shocked

It is very demoralizing when this happens.
But the truth be told.
It's the racism that goes on in the stadium that brings the fun to live football matches and fuels these players' zeal to shine. I just feel sad how players like Balotteli and Evra handle it.

Racism will forever remain a part of football as long as blacks and coloured people play. FIFA is only playing lip service to their fair play campaign. (Even the phrase "fair play" is racist itself)
So let's accept it and be happy with it.

But come on you Gunners this post here is for all of you. You are not 4-2nate, you are great.
COYG!

264 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Lorenzop: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Seeing your post @NwaAmaikpe....I can bet my left ball this will make front page grin grin grin

Modified

I knew it......front page

2nd to comment on a Monday, not a bad start

May God bless our hustle through out this week and beyond Amen

19 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
The Italians are famous for this stupid act likewise the British... Sulley Muntari had his fair share while playing for Inter Milan and Sunderland. I do hope Gianni Infantino will really find a lasting cure to this "football cancer" eaten deep already. Seep Blater encouraged this monster called racism and it was crystal clear when Mario Baloteli and some other victims write to the disciplinary committee for actions to be taken, but the bald headed corrupt Switz swept it under the dugout.

I Say No To Racism, How About You?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by amjustme2: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Am sure Aubameyang wanted to eat that banana, only to realize it was just the peel.

All These light skinned people thinking they are much better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by ayourbamie: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Some of These whites no get sense at all, just like Trump

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2018
:He should thank his stars peels were thrown.
In Naija, awon omo ope will piss inside bottles and do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Earthquake2: 1:03am On Dec 03, 2018
E pain am
Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by helinues: 5:45am On Dec 03, 2018
This is pure racism. Is he throwing the banana to a Monkey . This white people with intolerance. The rate at which anti Semitism is growing in Europe heh

To those quoting me;

Anti Semitism vs Racism= Hatred
Who are the culprits? Whites

5 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Beface(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The Italians are famous for this stupid act likewise the British... Sulley Muntari had his fair share while playing for Inter Milan and Sunderland. I do hope Gianni Infantino will really find a lasting cure to this "football cancer" eaten deep already. Seep Blater encouraged this monster called racism and it was crystal clear when Mario Baloteli and some other victims write to the disciplinary committee for actions to be taken, but the bald headed corrupt Switz swept it under the dugout.

I Say No To Racism, How About You?
In as much as we don't like it, we cannot stop it because it is a believe. Let us narrow it down to Nigeria. The Hausas feels they are born to rule,the Yorubas feels they are the most intelligent while the Igbos feels they are more special than others. Hence, each one look down on the others.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by BlueRayDick: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Shitty Tottenham fans. As if we are the cause of their miserable years. Àwọn aladiye jakujaku

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2018
anyway, e dey pain sha

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Angelou(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:
This is pure racism. Is he throwing the banana to a Monkey . This white people with intolerance. The rate at which anti sensitism is growing in Europe heh
I don't really understand your post

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is very demoralizing when this happens.
But the truth be told.
It's the racism that goes on in the stadium that brings the fun to live football matches and fuels these players' zeal to shine. I just feel sad how players like Balotteli and Evra handle it.

Racism will forever remain a part of football as long as blacks and coloured people play. FIFA is only playing lip service to their fair play campaign.
So let's accept it and be happy with it.

But come on you Gunners this post here is for all of you. You are not 4-2nate, you are great.
COYG!
mumu

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Lifestone(m): 5:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Even here in Africa, we present angel color as white and devil's color as black, who do we blame for that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by flejnr2(f): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2018
E pain them wellu wellu

12 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Beface(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2018
When you find yourself in a society like that, you have to put on a shock absorber and prove them otherwise. For instance, like scoring goals all over again and if possible become the highest goal scorer.

7 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by nattty(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2018
amjustme2:
Am sure Aubameyang wanted to eat that banana, only to realize it was just the peel.

All These light skinned people thinking they are much better.
He would have displayed the real monkey in him grin grin..
Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Its because the players affected dont boycott if dey had being doing dis all along it would av stopped but negroes are more concerned about money! We all need each other imagine the foreign players leave europe wat would become of the various European leagues over to u!

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by helinues: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Angelou:

Read more about it online. That was the reason behind Synagogue attacks in Usa few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by EagleScribes: 5:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Those who are biased based on ethnicity have no business shouting racism.

Racism is evident in countries that are yonder but the plague of ethnicity among us is equally terrible

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Ujpest: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2018
InoutNaija:
A Tottenham supporter was arrested for throwing a banana skin at Arsenal and Gabonese striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after he scored during north London derby on Sunday.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed there were seven arrests made and one arrested was a Tottenham fan who hurled banana skin onto the pitch as Aubameyang celebrated scoring an early penalty in front of the Tottenham fans.

The authorities said as Arsenal players mobbed around their star striker who scored the first goal in the match, a banana was seen to be thrown from the away section, landing close by where the Arsenal team celebrated the goal.

The moment the piece of fruit was seen hurling through the air was captured by photographers at the stadium. There were also six arrests for public order offences, and two are believed to be Arsenal supporters who lit smoke canisters during the match, according to Mail Online Sport.

Tottenham are likely to face a disciplinary action for 'fan racism' after the incident. The game ended 4 - 2, with Arsenal snatching all the three points in the fierce game.

More Photos: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/12/tottenham-fan-arrested-for-throwing.html

When these white guys hurl banana at us, I laugh... Have they forgotten that we have white monkeys that eat bananas too? Shame on them... FIFA should kindly pass this message for all to see... I was once a victim of it--- a white guy called me a black monkey, and I called him a white monkey---everybody bursted into a loud laughter... Guys, we must be strong at all times, as we are not less than other races. Do have a productive week. Peace.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by anambraamaka: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Racism will never go away! Even In Nigeria yoruba /igbo/hausa/Fulani Still resent themselves

Nobody can ruin my mood im Enjoying my December with this mad tune
https://www.slikouronlife.co.za/download-song/46049
Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by octavian(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2018
I strongly believe by now football fans around the world will embrace players irrespective of their skin colour.
However, here is my view on erring fans have them pay the abused player 2 weeks wages or 2 years imprisonment and no option of community service

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by tuzle(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2018
White are do so organized, I guess he didn't even leave the stadium before he was arrested. If it where Nigeria oyo is their name

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Arsenal U Guys Are Great!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Bedlecturer(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Where is the picture of the ugly snacks eating white painted monster?
Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by Connoisseur(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Angelou:

He doesn't understand his own post too. He just wants to appear intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by adenigga(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Even here in Africa, we present angel color as white and devil's color as black, who do we blame for that.

You are on point. But they sold that dummy to us and African leaders swallowed it. Even our Churches does not help, how can they accept that theoretical postulation.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) by davillian(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Who was that player that ate the banana thrown at him can't remember.
But these white folks cant hide their hatred for blacks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Celebrates His 29th Birthday With Cake (PHOTO) / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford / Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.