Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note (24794 Views)

Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by Mursz: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2018
The guy dey sell akara abi he collect the money from akara seller? Thats the only rational explanation for this kind of chopping.
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by OfemGeomorph(m): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2018
watin u come do the Rat? U no roast am shop?
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by chinedumoooo: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2018
That is bad experience
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by kiltoko1(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Sorry.. But you can still do cut and join
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by gaby(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Na 4/5 thousand be the stash of cash?
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by toprealman: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
What happened to his Bank Account ?
So you can't keep few naira notes for essential routine expenditures. You go stingy Wella!
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by Alvin007: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2018
He can still spend this money na.. angry
Guy, go use am but fuel and stop disturbing us.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by bencr7: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2018
If lagos rats dey demonic, wat of d one's where dey aso rock, even get d mind chase our president from aso rock....
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by Kayharry(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Biggty:
He shld celo tape two notes to get one note, at least he won't lose all the money
serial number are diff
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by tiwiex(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Biggty:
He shld celo tape two notes to get one note, at least he won't lose all the money
Impressive. You have a simple and clear mind. Those rats are demonic sha. They probably chop the same spot to ensure he fails on that too.
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by tiwiex(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2018
Kayharry:
serial number are diff
Might not affect the serial number if he part patched is neutral to serials.
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by JewelBukky(f): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2018
So this old news is just making front page? Indeed gone are the days when nairaland used to be current, hot and spicy back 2 back! What has happened
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by TrumpDonald2: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2018
People can really do anything to trend on twitter. Those naira notes were not bitten by rats. Its obvious if you've had your documents eaten by rats before, you will know that this is fabricated.
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by wisdomkid: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
What happened to his Bank Account ?

You don't keep pocket money? shocked
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by Mizwisdom(f): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2018
Rats are satanic
They kill through laser fever Steal food Destroy important things
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by Captain6(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2018
He should take it to the bank, they will accept it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by holysaint1(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2018
This is the real definition of "Chop my money" cheesy
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by XploraBen(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2018
riczy:
As a Gud Nigerian, I will replace d morning for u,ur Acc no pls
Maybe I should send mine instead. cheesy
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by coolegbo(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Will you allow the rats win you? Just take scissors tear the useful notes and cellotape them together. You may not get ur full money back...but at least you won't lose all.
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by MadamExcellency: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2018
luiscarter:
How much is rat poison kwanu

To kill civilized rats?

Give us a break, the RATS are now graduates of human antics and use digital intelligence to evade death and traps
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by mozona(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2018
eeeeyahhh
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by decub: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2018
Lagos rats are special breed. Bold, daring, classy.
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by rastaLivity: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Itsky:
maybe the fellow is dirty.
rat infestation hass nothing to do with dirtiness
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by Lokoyen(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2018
Lincoln275:
Lolz! I think u are right oooo, the rodents in Lagos dey different from other rodents in other states

Them too dey hustle hard.
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by sacx: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2018
He should stop living in dirty environment.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by gonkin(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2018
When u catch that rat. Its gonna be torture

Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by sheyoroniyen(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Biggty:
too much sense wee not kee you .....say amen
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by mechanics(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Maybe he should go and complain to his bank, they might change it for him.
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by bigkahuna704(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Is It Possible To Take It To The Bank To Be Changed?
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Very demonic! Currently I'm battling with the stupid rats in my room. Imagine, the other day I bought felvin capsules to help ease my cramps, these stupid rats destroyed each capsule, not even one! Like seriously z what do they need felvin capsules for? I was extremely pissed because I was in so much pains and needed to use it asap.

Another event, they used their teeth to puncture our palm oil and ground nut oil big bottles and poured it all on the ground. In fact they destroyed so many things, I decided it was time to fight back and I'm on that. Gone are the days when rats running about would set in fear in me and hinder me from having a nice sweet night because of fear. The other day, I killed one with a pair of my flip-flops cool
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by chiboy1116: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Biggty:
you are the kinda president we need in this country ....one with common sense
Re: Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
funny... but this guy dey invite thief come him house ooo .. cause he just announced to the world he keeps money in his house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.