Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

False Accusation By Ex-agitators On Amnesty Office Of Marginalization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / False Accusation By Ex-agitators On Amnesty Office Of Marginalization (249 Views)

Chairmen Of LP Northern Chapter Complain Of Marginalization And Non-mobilisation / Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Accusation By Ex-agitators On Amnesty Office Of Marginalization by NDmatters: 3:07am On Dec 03, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/ex-agitators-accuse-amnesty-office-of-marginilisation/

These recent attacks on Professor Charles Dokubo has no meaning, the only drive it has is for their selfish interest, to embezzle funds. A new leadership has come with a better structure in the Presidential Amnesty Programme, on how to develop the areas and the people, but some group of persons being sponsored by politicians have come to disorganize his leadership. All they want is funds to be released to them to develop their areas, trust me that those funds will not be used for the people but for themselves.
Sending relief material to the flooded areas, the law students that will be called to bar soon, entrepreneur trainings going on in different areas, etc. My people look at it very well, is it being marginalized. Now tell me, do you think if these funds were given to the so called ex-agitators protesting, to develop their areas, that the funds will be used appropriately, my brother, No it won’t be used.
My people let’s stop this our dubious life style, let the cry of the people be our concern not how to embezzle fund meant for our people. Our people shouldn’t be misled by lies and propaganda from this so called politicians. Professor Charles Dokubo is the man for the people, allow him to continue working for the people.

Re: False Accusation By Ex-agitators On Amnesty Office Of Marginalization by ahmedkoded95(m): 3:49am On Dec 03, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Fake, Not Cloned, It Is Real Me ~ Buhari / 2019 Polls: Obaseki Charges Edo NUJ On Balanced Political Reporting / Mission To Rescue Nigeria Begins- Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.