Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire (796 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany / Donald Trump’s Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian. / Breaking News! Donald Trump Daughter Dating A Nigerian - Dailymail UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Dotng: 3:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Trump’s daughter reportedly dating Lagos millionaire

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of US president, Donald Trump, is allegedly dating a Lagos-bred millionaire, Micheal Boulos.

According to Page Six reports, Micheal is the son of a multi-billion dollar family in Nigeria.

A source close to Tiffany told Page Six that the president’s daughter and Boulos spent Thanksgiving together and that he met most of her family.

“Tiffany is happy. She has so far been able to keep things with Michael under the radar.

“But she introduced him to her family at Thanksgiving, and he comes across as a very intelligent young man from a great family. There was no mention of the president’s unfortunate comment about African nations,” the source said.

Tiffany and Boulos are believed to have started dating sometime in June, when they met while on vacation in Mykonos.

Boulos reportedly grew up in Lagos, Nigeria. Tiffany’s father President Trump had once referred to Nigeria as a “shithole country.”

https://punchng.com/trumps-daughter-reportedly-nigerian-millionaire/
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by sarrki(m): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Ok

But we still need Atiku to go to USA

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by ipobarethieves: 4:31am On Dec 03, 2018
cool cool
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by babyfaceafrica: 4:35am On Dec 03, 2018
and how is someone's private life our business?
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Olibboy: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Forget it ..about me dating Obama's daughter

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by SenhorSean(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2018
okay
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by chuka5000(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2018
when I dated Mr kehindes daughter nobody know o. now una dey tell me of trump and boulos because their papa gather cash. hiss!!!
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2018
I am happy for them all the haters above always rejoice with people who do because you are not the one dating her does not mean you cannot share in their joy, why I am skeptical about it is because these oyinbos get behavior issue they misunderstand us many times, I pray it work because the one I once dated was like hell in the cell she don't want me to say hi to any other girl.
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Susu888(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2018
Enjoy the privileges that come along with dating a sitting U.S President’s daughter cool. Lucky Guy.

(1) (Reply)

See Crowd Pics: As Atiku Storms Ilorin / Breaking: Obasanjo Attacks Buhari Again, Says President On His Way Out / These Are The World Popular Slums And Dirty Places In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.