Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi (25184 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Cumtroller:
HIV was brought into this country by Afonja’s. Adebimpe Fakoya imported the dreaded disease back in 1987 after sleeping with infected humans in Italy.

The rest is history...

YOU'RE CRAZY.
God punish Una, can't u live a day without mentioning afonja.
Afonja this afonja that. As if they use mentioning afonja all the time swear for una.
Even a neutral post, you'll still relate it with afonja.
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by Ruddyman(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Wow....this is lovely
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by NwaJozi: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Maka guys na ama mkpo
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by Pabloosas(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2018
nattty:

"Couples" wink
Thanks bro. Happy new week

1 Like

Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by luiscarter(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Person born 72 babies, i give up on your lies
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by luiscarter(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

YOU'RE CRAZY.
God punish Una, can't u live a day without mentioning afonja.
Afonja this afonja that. As if they use mentioning afonja all the time swear for una.
Even a neutral post, you'll still relate it with afonja.

Omoh, this one loud !!! Lol
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by ehinmowo: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2018
lesbiconverter:
This is sad news for those who introduced HIV to decimate the black race lipsrsealed

I don't understand. Is HIV/AIDS disease of the black? Rather, it prevalence shows the backwardness of the black. And by the way, black is not a race.
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by ksbusari(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Everybody has HIV it's just that some are positive while others are negative. lol.

1 Like

Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by AnuliKay: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
I'm happy that Nigeria is properly managing this.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by chinli(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kharol1234:
me 2
Me shock, opened thread to read how 1 couple gave birth to 72
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by lesbiconverter: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
ehinmowo:

I don't understand. Is HIV/AIDS disease of the black? Rather, it prevalence shows the backwardness of the black. And by the way, black is not a race.
hmmmm you mean black? Aka negroes. You know nothing. And where's AIDS prevalent if I may ask?
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by Kharol1234: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
chinli:
Me shock, opened thread to read how 1 couple gave birth to 72
all dis op and der catchin headline na onli God go save dem
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by ehinmowo: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
lesbiconverter:
hmmmm you mean black? Aka negroes. You know nothing. And where's AIDS prevalent if I may ask?

I dnt expect less from you. Blacks always have this sense of victim.

All we know is sex, religion and fight.
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by hkidola00(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
rabonni:
The west is making money with HIV, open your eyes guys, HIV got cure, and they have refused to let it out, when you try to they kill you.

Ask your self this question

HIV blood formed the baby, the baby's placental is connected to the mother, during child birth blood must enter the baby's mouth
u got my thoughts
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by lesbiconverter: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2018
ehinmowo:

I dnt expect less from you. Blacks always have this sense of victim.

All we know is sex, religion and fight.
it's the truth not playing the victim. Just because 60% of the the world's resources are found in Africa
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by tuslakoncept: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2018
With black seed, HIV positive parents can have negative babies
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by liyahwillie(f): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2018
AT THE MENTION OF HIV FEAR GRIP SOME PEOPLE
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by snosoar: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 500 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Furthermore, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Even female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi by snosoar: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Impressively, black seed based therapies are effective on their own, and should as well be used with HIGHLY ACTIVE ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY (Orthodox medicine best response so far to retroviral diseases) to increase their effectiveness, and they do not counter-react with them, all these three claims were proved in the journal article below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxu9_zwkjzk_R2dPak5wTXJQWEk/view?usp=drivesdk

Most importantly, this combo of black seed with HAART serves to ameliorate one of their (HAART) side effects, which is inflammation of the liver, a nauseating side effect especially in the case of hepatitis viruses considering the fact that their presence causes inflammation that can degenerate to cancer, and why should inflammation be pardoned to be the side effect of removing them.

The thesis below shows black seed's coming to make sense of the situation.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZmReANMYHmr_NnBSvF60EkOZqVt9CPe1/view?usp=drivesdk

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

For further consultation on the therapies of black seed for diverse health challenges:

Contact SNOSeeds:
08133531930 (WhatsApp inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics) / COVID-19: Abia State Delivers 1 Million Facemasks Nationwide / Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.