Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Odd - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Odd (240 Views)

5 Odd Places To Get Writing Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odd by HappyPagan: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2018
My former president, Goodluck, wrote a book that was recently published. It's called "My Transition Hours". Hours later, the book could be purchased in transit, in traffic.

Making copies of books, or Presidents, should be illegal. Sometimes you copy wrong, and get a Subrin from Judan. Misinformation grows and the clone gets taller. Pictures put side-by-side and you can't tell left from right, right-handed or left-handed.

What is TRUTH? What is REALITY? HOW can one know TRUTH in a world where the ears, eyes, and the HEART are so easily deceived?

The Mind. More powerful than the organs that provide input about the world around it. The ear ears, the mind listens, pays attention, observes, absorbs.

The world inside begins from the world without. Images, pictures, sounds, the world outside feeds the mind its first thoughts.

Let us create man in our image. As we see things, as we thing things ought to be
Train up a child in the way he should grow, and he shall not depart from it.

Same information. All in formation. Reality is symbols and sounds.

What do you know? What is real?
What is true? What do you know?

(1) (Reply)

Safeguard Yourself Against Covid19 / How I Went Beyond Yearly Captions To Making The Year More Productive / The Cankerworm I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.