Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting Lover In Daura - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting Lover In Daura (356 Views)

Young Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting His Girlfriend In Minna / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting Lover In Daura by iGISTM0RE: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2018
A 40-year-old man, Abdulrahman Sani, has been stabbed to death in Daura, Katsina State.

Sani was murdered on his way home shortly after a visit to his lover.

Although the police have arrested a suspect, the motive for the attack has not been established.

The deceased, who lived in the Kwari Quarters in Daura, was said to have paid his lover, Amina Suleiman, a visit at her home in the Kurunbai Quarters but was hacked to death by a man who was lurking in the shadows shortly after his companion saw him off.

Northern City News learnt that Suleiman, who witnessed the incident from her home, informed the police that she saw one barber, Sani Salisu (28), committing the crime.

The case was transferred to the Katsina Police Headquarters for further investigation.

The suspect was charged with culpable homicide, which the police said violated Section 221 of the Penal Code.

This was contained in the Police First Information Report on the incident read in court on Friday.

The police prosecutor, Inspector Sani Ado, told the Katsina Senior Magistrates’ Court that investigation into the case was ongoing and requested that the matter be adjourned till January 22, 2019.

The presiding Senior Magistrate, Hajiya Fadile Dikko, granted the request and subsequently adjourned the case till January 22, 2019, and ruled that the suspect be remanded in prison custody.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-stabbed-to-death-after-visiting-lover-in-daura

Re: Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting Lover In Daura by iGISTM0RE: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting Lover In Daura by Emmzy201(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Am very very sure buhari sent the man to kill him just bcus of tow-tow

Re: Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting Lover In Daura by slim75d(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2018
this is why during my service year in Kankara, Katsina i didn't approach any of those beautiful hausa girls dat always stare @ me,4 d fear of those boys wit black spot on dia forehead i always see dem wit tiny quran frm mornin til nite dey also stare@ me

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Rain Curses On His Client For Delaying In Payment / Breaking!! Police Recover Children Trafficked By Man Who Allegedly Killed Girlfr / Thieves Steal Cables From Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.