Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari (11273 Views)

Throwback: Obiano Denies Obi’s N75bn Handover / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Obiano Denies Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Paschalp(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Someone said apc is Obianos sidechick grin grin grin[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2018
crackerspub:
grin grin grin grin

APC and propaganda are like 5 and 6

Painment at its finest level
APC is the chairman board of trustees of AFGA who made the initial allegations?
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Sunofgod:
But we saw the video where he said clearly he was backing buhari...

That video was in 2014 and Willie Obiano was referring the GEJ whom APGA had adopted as their presidential candidate. People produced the video now to make it look like Obiano was talking about the current President

1 Like

Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by MXrap: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2018
Good
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by kernel001: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Sure, only the true and Honest Nigerians support President Buhari.

We don't need any corrupt supporters and theives to join us.

We did it in 2015, we will do it again!

SAI BABA

Only terrorists supports a lifeless being. Our soliders are dying in number, Benue killing and you're solicitating for who?
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Eniitan19(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2018
If you say you are supporting Atiku because of Obi, is it not wise for smb to support Buhari because of Osinbajo?
MeanChris:
Fellow Nigerians, Atiku may not be our right choice but it's a better choice to Buhari. The Buhari government has redefined all that is wrong with Nigeria to mean progress..

Poverty and Hunger
Nepotism
Corruption
Religious intolerance
Hate speech

Why I am clamouring for Atiku's presidency is because I believe the man standing beside him will make a difference.

Let me tell you a story about Peter Obi from my personal experience.

Peter Obi came into governance when I was in Jss1. My jss1 to jss3 was free tuition based, courtesy of free education from Peter Obi's government. I joined the Anambra state children's parliament. The parliament was so organized that we even received sitting allowances for every sitting. I can't quite remember how much but the last one I received in ss2 was #3,500. I owe my political exposure to that scheme.
When I was in ss2, Peter Obi gave my school 50 laptops and internet facility, same for all the sec schs in Anambra state. The impact of this act is so much on my life. I won a national ICT competition on 2010, my team came 2nd in the PDTF debate nationwide in 2011, I also won the south east physics Olympaid only to be defeated in Abuja. All these courtesy of the exposure of our computer lab where we sourced info (points for debate and past questions)
Peter Obi gave my school a school bus (innoson), same with all the secondary schools in Anambra. He gave my school a 30kva generator worth over 1.5 million, same to all the boarding secondary schools in Anambra. I benefitted so much from Peter Obi's government

My elder sister also received #1million from him when Peter Obi gave over 160 Anambra graduates, who bagged first class within 2006 to 2013, #1 million each..

To crown it all, he saved for the rainy day in Anambra.. that's why Anambra was never hit by the recent recession. Mr. Willie Obiano who continually denied Peter saved billions for Anambra couldn't repeat the same statement when asked on national television, during the last Anambra guber election debate.

This is our chance of getting the right man to the Job for once in this country.

Thanks for reading

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2018
kernel001:

Only terrorists supports a lifeless being. Our soliders are dying in number, Benue killing and you're solicitating for who?
All politicians and their supporters sponsoring killings in this nation will all die painfully.
wetin u know?
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Eniitan19:
If you say you are supporting Atiku because of Obi, is it not wise for smb to support Buhari because of Osinbajo?
Very good reply you gave the boy.
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by kernel001: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:

All politicians and their supporters sponsoring killings in this nation will all die painfully.
wetin u know?

Amen! Including the spokesperson of Boko Haram in Aso Rock.
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2018
kernel001:

Amen! Including the spokesperson of Boko Haram in Aso Rock.
Anywhere all the evil sponsors and their supporters are located in any part of Nigeria and the world at large.
AMEN!
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by dam2000(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Oh God pls rescue us from APC we known we have made mistake and we re regretting
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by sirchim(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2018
MeanChris:
Fellow Nigerians, Atiku may not be our right choice but it's a better choice to Buhari. The Buhari government has redefined all that is wrong with Nigeria to mean progress..

Poverty and Hunger
Nepotism
Corruption
Religious intolerance
Hate speech

Why I am clamouring for Atiku's presidency is because I believe the man standing beside him will make a difference.

Peter Obi came into governance when I was in Jss1. My jss1 to jss3 was free tuition based, courtesy of free education from Peter Obi's government. I joined the Anambra state children's parliament. The parliament was so organized that we even received sitting allowances for every sitting. I can't quite remember how much but the last one I received in ss2 was #3,500. I owe my political exposure to that scheme.
When I was in ss2, Peter Obi gave my school 50 laptops and internet facility, same for all the sec schs in Anambra state. The impact of this act is so much on my life. I won a national ICT competition on 2010, my team came 2nd in the PDTF debate nationwide in 2011, I also won the south east physics Olympaid only to be defeated in Abuja. All these courtesy of the exposure of our computer lab where we sourced info (points for debate and past questions)
Peter Obi gave my school a school bus (innoson), same with all the secondary schools in Anambra. He gave my school a 30kva generator worth over 1.5 million, same to all the boarding secondary schools in Anambra. I benefitted so much from Peter Obi's government

My elder sister also received #1million from him when Peter Obi gave over 160 Anambra graduates, who bagged first class within 2006 to 2013, #1 million each..

To crown it all, he saved for the rainy day in Anambra.. that's why Anambra was never hit by the recent recession. Mr. Willie Obiano who continually denied Peter saved billions for Anambra couldn't repeat the same statement when asked on national television, during the last Anambra guber election debate.

This is our chance of getting the right man to the Job for once in this country.

Thanks for reading

God bless Nigeria!
Thanks alot for ur more info. I wl do my vry best, wt my talents just to send the lanky failed man n his good for ntng V.P bk to their home town, evn if dem no get money to go bk, CHARLEY boy wl offer to take dem to their doorsteps free of charge, cm 2019 wt his power bike.
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by cardoctor(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2018
The highest bidder hasn't turned up yet.
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by kernel001: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Anywhere all the evil sponsors and their supporters are located in any part of Nigeria and the world at large.
AMEN!

You've got my respect.
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Dubyhanni(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari has a better chance of winning compared to Atiku. So as a politician it is less risky to support Buhari than Atiku.

However, Buhari must go.
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
kernel001:

You've got my respect.
You've got my respect!
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by docadams: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2018
NessaBoo:
"The statement noted that unlike in two previous elections in the country, when APGA had no presidential candidates and was constrained to form an alliance with a ruling party, APGA has a credible presidential candidate for the 2019 general election"

There's nothing celebratory about this news for PDP at all....because this certainly means, the much needed vote they need from the South East will be split by another third formidable party there, coupled with IPOB's no election protest which is geared to cause voter's apathy already.

It seems PMB is gonna have a landslide victory bigger than in 2015

Its even plausible that this is all a plan by APGA and Obiano not to seemingly "Sell-Out" while ensuring victory for Buhari by splitting those precious votes PDP needs in that region.

Your analysis is top notch, Nkem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by NessaBoo(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:

Your analysis is top notch, Nkem.

Thanks

wink
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by winnerz: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
MeanChris:

Poverty and Hunger
Nepotism
Corruption
Religious intolerance
Hate speech

Thanks for reading

God bless Nigeria!

Ordinarily I wouldn't have responded to this thread.
But I just have to debunk some lies in the write-up.

I was in Anambra serving during Obi's tenure. There was no laptop, bus or whatever given to my school and all schools in my LGA. For your information, we conducted the election that returned him for second term. What I can attest to vividly was that on the eve of the election, monies were distributed to all nooks and crannies of the community i served in, I beleive that would be same throughout the state. I mean peanuts, as some people got as little as 200 naira, it was that bad.

And for your information, what we gathered from the locals as at then was that majority of the infrastructure in the state were built by Ingige.

Finally, I am not against you promoting your candidate, but it would be better done without adding some lies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by MeanChris(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
winnerz:

I was in Anambra serving during Obi's tenure. There was no laptop, bus or whatever given to my school and all schools in my LGA. For your information, we conducted the election that returned him for second term. What I can attest to vividly was that on the eve of the election, monies were distributed to all nooks and crannies of the community i served in, I beleive that would be same throughout the state. I mean peanuts, as some people got as little as 200 naira, it was that bad.

And for your information, what we gathered from the locals as at then was that majority of the infrastructure in the state were built by Ingige.

Finally, I am not against you promoting your candidate, but it would be better done without adding some lies!

Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by docadams: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
NessaBoo:

Thanks

wink

Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by kelly72: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
MeanChris:

Poverty and Hunger
Nepotism
Corruption
Religious intolerance
Hate speech

Thanks for reading

God bless Nigeria!

Thank you my dear young person
The choice is for Nigerian voters to free themselves
by voting Atiku/Obi or remain a shadow of themselves
under Buhari
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by kelly72: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
winnerz:

What you wrote exposes you as either a person with a grudge or you are too simple in your mind.
You should have told your readers that you spent only one service year in that school and left,
but Peter Obi was 8 years in office. All of the upgrade he did in Anambra schools did not happen
in one year and since he left office, he has continued to do it across the country with his personal money.
So far, no Anambra community has debunked his claims saying he did not upgrade their
secondary school. I even read on Nairaland a letter written by a Plateau State indigene who listed
all what he saw that Governor Peter Obi did in Anambra Schools when he was there serving as a
youth.

Peter Obi has no comparison in APC. Sometime ago, pictures were shown of the hut where
Oshinbajo's brother lives in Abeokuta and the man was looking so malnourished. Those who
cannot help their own families cannot help anybody outside. Tradermoni is a fraud meant to cajole weak people as usual.
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by Peacecore: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
MeanChris:

Poverty and Hunger
Nepotism
Corruption
Religious intolerance
Hate speech

Thanks for reading

God bless Nigeria!
Tra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sh
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by NessaBoo(f): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:

Hahahaha!

Obim.....Why are you crying?
Re: 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari by docadams: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
NessaBoo:

Hahahaha!

Obim.....Why are you crying?

Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri / FG To Release N100bn For Capital Projects / Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.