Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Atiku Will Suffer A Bloody Nose In 2019 - Interior Minister, Dambazzau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Suffer A Bloody Nose In 2019 - Interior Minister, Dambazzau (338 Views)

Lucky Irabor: With Bandits Now Declared Terrorists, We’ll Give Them Bloody Nose / Buba Marwa Gives Them Bloody Nose - By Femi Adesina / Dambazzau: Atiku Will Suffer A Bloodied Nose In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Will Suffer A Bloody Nose In 2019 - Interior Minister, Dambazzau by aminulive: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Nigeria's Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, has pointed out that PDP presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar will lose to President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC in the 2019 General Elections.

Speaking to journalists at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja, Dambazau said that Atiku had not impacted lives outside his immediate circle.

He spoke through his Senior Special Assistant and former Chairman, House Committee on Security, Aliyu Gebi.

In his words; “In this race (2019), there is only one gladiator and that gladiator is the current President. So, there is no contender. (Atiku) by saying this is the toughest election in the history of Nigeria, yes toughest for him, certainly not for the President.

“As far as I’m concerned, this will be the easiest election in the history of Nigeria as far as President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC are concerned; he (Atiku) will not even win Adamawa much less Taraba or Gombe and then come to Bauchi. We will ensure we do whatever we can, this will be the last Atiku’s outing and he will suffer a bloodied nose by the grace of God.”

Dambazau said the country had decimated Boko Haram, adding that the insurgency was in its last days.

https://politicsngr.com/will-bloody-atikus-nose-2019-interior-minister-dambazzau/

Re: Atiku Will Suffer A Bloody Nose In 2019 - Interior Minister, Dambazzau by IamD18: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Till then.

#BackToDaura.
#Atikulated.
Re: Atiku Will Suffer A Bloody Nose In 2019 - Interior Minister, Dambazzau by MrSix: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
This election should just come and pass away abeg. I Don tire...

I sell clean used laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Get someone in Lagos to receive it for you or pay before delivery outside of Lagos and with delivery charges.

Check my signature for my contact...
Re: Atiku Will Suffer A Bloody Nose In 2019 - Interior Minister, Dambazzau by Mynd44: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018

(1)

KEDCO Targets N48billion In 2019 / Angry Residents Burn Three Suspected Robbers To Death In Cross River / Akpabio's Wife Causes Stir At Airport As Aisha Buhari Visits Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.