Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG (397 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered / Cloned Certificates, ATM Cards In Circulation - Police Raises Alarm / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by Letenwam: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has replied the Federal Government, FG on claims that Buhari was cloned. 

We reported that while Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, stated that it was ‘idiotic’ to contemplate that the President was cloned, President Buhari himself yesterday told the Nigerian community in Poland that he was the real person and not a clone. 

However in a two-and-half hour worldwide radio broadcast from Israel, Nnamdi Kanu who stated that Buhari was not cloned, maintained that his message to the world has always been that President Buhari was ‘dead’ and was replaced by another individual, Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani, as a double.

“We are going to dismantle the lies of Lai Mohammed and his brother (Senator Ajayi Borroffice), who claims he holds a doctorate degree in genetics and said nobody can clone a 75-yr-old.

“Lai Mohammed re-echoed that sentiment. If you’re not intelligent enough, you will think that Nnamdi Kanu said Buhari was cloned into Jubril (a Sudanese).

“That was not what I said. I said Jubril is an impostor. They (the cabal) brought him in to act and behave like the ‘dead’ Buhari. I never said he was cloned.

“The introduction of cloning into the narrative was a ploy to confuse the people.

“I am very grateful that the Sudanese government are doing something about this by investigating the matter.

“It must be mentioned that the mastermind of the fraud of Jibril is Abba Kyari. Has anyone seen him recently?" he said.

Nnamdi Kanu who also slammed Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo, over a purported reluctance on his part to tell Nigerians the ‘truth’ about his principal,  accused the presidency of shielding the President from getting into close proximity with the troops during his recent visit to Maiduguri so as not to blow his cover as a ‘fake’.

“Osinbajo is a coward that is why he is not President. Dora Akunyili sacrificed her life that Jonathan may become president. Without what she did, nobody had the mettle to speak the truth.

“Akunyili came and told everybody the truth that Yar’Adua was dead. What they (the cabal) are doing now was perfected then,” he added.

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-was-not-cloned-nnamdi-kanu-replies-fg/

lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by Abfinest007(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
let me explain what Nnamadi kanu is tryin to say it simple means a lifeless buhari was replace with another curse lifeless bigot called jubril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by izzou(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
grin

I really do not care about Buhari or Jubril, but the picture below made my morning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by lordlek: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by haywire07(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari wasn't cloned or replaced .

Buhari's blood was drained into a vat and replaced with fresh blood (I think from babies)

To give the surgery team a longer window to operate they cool Buhari's body to just 20 degrees and at this cooler temperature the brain function slows down and so the brain can survive for twenty minutes.

But after every 20 minutes, the surgeons must stop their work and allow him to have fresh blood returned to his body and then warmed up, so that the brain can receive vital oxygen.
the whole procedure was repeated after about every half an hour
The surgery lasted for many hours and and he was able to recover fully, and return to a normal life.

Tell Kanu to shut the hell up!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by gaby(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Confused confusionists
Re: Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by teekay213(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2018
He meant it was jubril not a clone of buhari
Re: Buhari Was Not Cloned – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by adem30: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu just dey play IPod &PDP miscreants brain like draft

(1) (Reply)

Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh, Murdered / Suspected Armed Bandits Kill FRSC Official Along Kaduna-abuja Highway / Female Police Collapses After Inhaling Teargas Smoke In #shutdownzimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.