Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG (867 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by Transparent(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has replied the Federal Government that he never said President Muhammadu Buhari was a cloned version.

He says, his statement to the public has always been that President Buhari was dead and was substituted by another person named, Jubril Aminu who is from Sudan.

Kanu made the clarification during the weekend in a two-and-half hour worldwide radio broadcast from Israel.

Recall that Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, sparked public interest when he said it was ‘idiotic’ to contemplate that the President was cloned.

President Buhari himself yesterday told the Nigerian community in Poland that he was the real person and not a clone.

But in his reaction, Kanu said the introduction of ‘cloning’ into the narrative was a diversionary attempt to confuse the people.

His words: “We are going to dismantle the lies of Lai Mohammed and his brother (Senator Ajayi Borroffice), who claims he holds a doctorate degree in genetics and said nobody can clone a 75-yr-old.

“Lai Mohammed re-echoed that sentiment. If you’re not intelligent enough, you will think that Nnamdi Kanu said Buhari was cloned into Jubril (a Sudanese).

“That was not what I said. I said Jubril is an impostor. They (the cabal) brought him in to act and behave like the ‘dead’ Buhari. I never said he was cloned.

“The introduction of cloning into the narrative was a ploy to confuse the people.

“I am very grateful that the Sudanese government are doing something about this by investigating the matter.

“It must be mentioned that the mastermind of the fraud of Jibril is Abba Kyari. Has anyone seen him recently?”

The IPOB leader accused the presidency of shielding the President from getting into close proximity with the troops during his recent visit to Maiduguri so as not to blow his cover as a ‘fake’.

Kanu further took a swipe at Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo, over a purported reluctance, on his part, to tell Nigerians the ‘truth’ about his principal.

“Osinbajo is a coward that is why he is not President. Dora Akunyili sacrificed her life that Jonathan may become president. Without what she did, nobody had the mettle to speak the truth.

“Akunyili came and told everybody the truth that Yar’Adua was dead. What they (the cabal) are doing now was perfected then,” he added.
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by gaby(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Confused confusionists.
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by MrSix: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Wetin again?

Need a laptop?
What is your spec or budget? Don't worry, I have what you need.
Nation wide delivery available. Free delivery in Lagos and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature to contact me
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by MrSix: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:
Confused confusionists.

How?
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
One thing I like about time.....no matter how long it seems........4years na like flash...shaa do make u dey go
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by gaby(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2018
MrSix:

How?

When I call you a thief and the news starts making the rounds with different people beginning to call you a thief in their own slang from ole, barawo, onye oshi, amu robber etc and then when I realise the wild fire I had intended to set by calling you a thief is somewhat losing its steam, I'd now come up to say I didn't call you an amu robber.

Isn't the above confusing?
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by helinues: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Confusing
Contradicting
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by MrSix: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:

When I call you a thief and the news starts making the rounds with different people beginning to call you a thief in their own slang from ole, barawo, onye oshi, amu robber etc and then when I realise the wild fire I had intended to set by calling you a thief is somewhat losing its steam, I'd now come up to say I didn't call you an amu robber.

Isn't the above confusing?

Lols...
But check it out bro, a clone and a look alike are different things. Isn't it?
That to me is insignificant. The main issue to me is about the existence of Buhari. That's where it all leads to. So is he dead or alive?
Even if Kanu is insane, this issue has become sensitive and it needs to be addressed.
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by gaby(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018
MrSix:

Lols...
But check it out bro, a clone and a look alike are different things. Isn't it?
That to me is insignificant. The main issue to me is about the existence of Buhari. That's where it all leads to. So is he dead or alive?
Even if Kanu is insane, this issue has become sensitive and it needs to be addressed.

My brother, just dis-believe all these trash abeg. It makes absolutely no sense from every angle you might want to look at it from.

A Jubril from Sudan will come to Nigeria and fired the chief spy officer and he'd leave without creating a scene nationally??

Come on now...
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by WATCHOVER(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2018
Lai Mohammed and his gangs are just disgracing themselves. Because since I have been following this story I never heard Nnamdi Kanu saying that. If he was cloned he is supposed to look exactly like . Now I believe that Buhari is long dead. The more Lai Mohammed get involved in this case the more this issue begins to compound and the more secret begin to leak out.
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by MrSix: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:

My brother, just dis-believe all these trash abeg. It makes absolutely no sense from every angle you might want to look at it from.

A Jubril from Sudan will come to Nigeria and fired the chief spy officer and he'd leave without creating a scene nationally??

Come on now...

I understand. But see, sabotage is all that'd matter in the case you presented.
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by digScratcher: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2018
The truth is that I listen to Radio Biafra, and I've never heard anything about cloning. where does this cloning story come by from?

I believe it's from the FG.
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by madmohamed(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:

Come on now...
jubril didn't fired chief spy officer But osibanjo. And when jubril came back from hospital he want to recalled him
Re: Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG by gaby(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2018
madmohamed:
jubril didn't fired chief spy officer But osibanjo. And when jubril came back from hospital he want to recalled him

And Tinubu with his insatiable quest for power and money will seat in a corner and watch a Sudanese Jubril push his protege to a curb when he can use every means available to him to create a national furore for his protege to ascend the throne and grant him unfettered access to the national coffers and power.

Think about that.

(1) (Reply)

Making Obi VP Candidate Is Tribalism! / An Edo Group In The Heart Of IMO State(Oguta people case study) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Buhari’s Latest TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.