Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It (454 Views)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It by Dailyhappenings: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2018
The Nigerian rapper popularly known by his stage name, CDQ has cried out after he misplaced his 4k pound worth of pendant at Port Harbour point, he took to his twitter page these words

"Anyone that has my pendant at the show tonight @ Harbour Point, V/I pls I'll appreciate u to dm me... I'll appreciate u with whatever u want. Just name it... aside d fact that it worth over 4K Pounds, that pendant means alot to me trust me Thank You fans"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/rapper-cdq-misplaces-4000-pounds.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Okay grin
Re: Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It by Tamarapetty(f): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Too bad the reward is the pendant, so say byeee
Re: Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Hahahahaha. Harbor Point is just behind the Federal college of Fisheries and Marine Tech, where I got an ND in Nautical science. Back then, after any event there (only Nigeria's super rich use the venue), we'd go in to lobby with the caterers who usually have excess food. I remember one Saturday night after the wedding reception of a prince and a princess, me and my guys were given;
1 cooler of Chinese rice
1 Cooler of Fried rice
1 Cooler of moimoi and fried meat
About 45 pieces of chicken. (bigass chicken)
And more than enough drinks to waste 15 men. We fed the entire floor in my hostel that night.

Because of the influx of the super rich to Harbor Point, you'd find Agberos on that stretch of road throwing twales hoping for some change. Trust me, that chain is long gone
Re: Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It by itspzpics(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sorry oo
Re: Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It by Peterdredd(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Okay
Re: Rapper CDQ Misplaces 4,000 Pounds Pendant, Will Reward Who Finds It by ominilongest(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
What if I said I want 8k pounds... grin U no go buy the pendant x2 grin

(1) (Reply)

Dolapo badmos caution ladies over ritual killings and menaces of yahoo boys / Nigerian Celebrates After Surviving 6th Motor Accident (Photos) / Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During His Performance At The Experience13.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.