Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Got You A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got You A Job (766 Views)

Are You Passionate About Ict? We Got You Covered. At Sepbrav, Energy Meets With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got You A Job by writingearners(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
You don't need to go out there,stressing yourself looking for a job,I got you a job,you can earn up to $200 under 2 hours from this job,I'm about to reveal to you,go to my signature and click the link for the online job,after registering ,you can start typing the numbers for more earnings,its just easy.
Re: Got You A Job by writingearners(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
I'm still earning.
writingearners:
You don't need to go out there,stressing yourself looking for a job,I got you a job,you can earn up to $200 under 2 hours from this job,I'm about to reveal to you,go to my signature and click the link for the online job,after registering ,you can start typing the numbers for more earnings,its just easy.
Re: Got You A Job by writingearners(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Its real,you can still earn online
Re: Got You A Job by writingearners(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2018
got you a job
Re: Got You A Job by writingearners(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2018
students its real,click the link at my signature now...
Re: Got You A Job by thalia66: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2018
There is an available vacancy for a driver.

Requirement:
Must have a valid drivers' license and at least an ND certificate.
Must be smart, presentable and neat at all times, and should be able to communicate fluently in English language.
Must be very familiar with Lagos with at least 5 years' driving experience.
The driver will also be responsible for cleaning the car and escalating any issues the car may have to the Admin department for servicing and repairs.

CVs can be sent to careers@tranos.ng
Candidates residing on the Island are preferred.

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Nairaland Job Seekers / Rainoil Job / Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.