Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This (958 Views)

Protests Have Ended In Lagos - Jubril Gawat, Sanwo Olu PA / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This by myright: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
‘It's the real me!’ Nigerian president denies impostor charge… but isn’t that what a clone would do?

Published time: 3 Dec, 2018 05:09
Edited time: 3 Dec, 2018 07:36
© Reuters / Shannon Stapleton

An attempt by Nigeria’s president to reassure his countrymen that he is alive, and wasn’t replaced by an impostor during a long medical leave, failed to convince everyone because that’s exactly what a clone would say, isn’t it?
Rumors of a double or a clone ruling the country instead of President Muhammadu Buhari have plagued the minds of Nigerians for roughly a year ever since the 75-year-old returned from his medical treatments in the UK, looking all reborn.

One of the questions that came up today in my meeting with Nigerians in Poland was on the issue of whether I‘ve been cloned or not. The ignorant rumours are not surprising — when I was away on medical vacation last year a lot of people hoped I was dead.

When publicly confronted and asked if he was an impostor by a member of the Nigerian community in Poland, Buhari finally addressed the rumors, slamming them as irresponsible, but reassuring the audience he was the real deal.

It’s the real me, l assure you.

Yet such a direct but seemingly prepared answer managed to convince just a few of his Twitter followers, who noted that only a genuine impostor would answer that question this way.

Ambrose
@Ambrose81564938
Replying to @MBuhari
clone or clone, it is u we want. Ur clone is far better than them Wen they are in power.

Samson Uchenna Eze
@Samsino79
Replying to @MBuhari
Remove your cap for once let's see the bald head of Buhari we knew in 2015. Let's have presidential media chat which you've bn avoiding. Which presidential debate are you planning to be part of? When wl you tell us the much you know Nigeria, ruling by proxy is your modus, why?

CHYCHY CHUKWU
@CHYCHYCHUKWU
Replying to @MBuhari
This act of yours is a confirmation of what Nnamdi KANU is saying. That you're a body double, a Jubril from Sudan. The issue is simple, take off your cap, do a media chat in Nigeria. Is it so hard? Who are you? Jubril? Sudanese?Who?The shadows and shrouds of a so called president.

Chuks Cashie
@realchukscashie
Replying to @MBuhari
I wish I was the President for just this moment. I would have said: "Yes, it is true that I was cloned. This is Jibrin speaking and I take telepathic directives from Buhari.

Conspiracy theories about the president sprouted like mushrooms after Buhari took a number of trips to the UK last year to seek medical treatment for an undisclosed malady. While the presidency repeatedly rejected rumors that the head of state was terminally ill or dead, failure to disclose his illness prompted rumors that the president could have been cloned. Another rumor suggests that the top seat is currently occupied by an impostor, namely an imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan.

Mazi Deji Adeyanju Ph.D
· Nov 29, 2018
This Jubril Al ‘Sudani conspiracy has finally crept into mainstream media. No longer a social media foible. Well done Nnamdi Kanu for successful showing that Nigeria is indeed a crazy place. Tuehhh! Make I pass abeg. Don’t come here with that nonsense story pls.

IgboAwake Org
@IgboawakeOrg
Take a look at his hands and fingers, does it look 80 years old sick Buhari finger,No !
Is obvious This is an imposter jubril from Sudan,even Obama gets older as US president but Buhari all of a sudden gets younger and fresher as a president ,Why can’t black man investigate.

Ipobincataluñya
@ipobincatalunya
Fake certificate and cloned Jubrin Mohammadu Buhari all in the evil contraption called Nigeria.

Amara Chiukwu
@AmaraBiafra
Can you see we have two Buhari here? One is late Buhari and Jubril from Sudan when was on tourist visit before he now permanently occupy Aso rock as an impostor...#SupportBiafraReferendum !!!

UrattaZoneA
@a_uratta
#Yorubas are a bunch of liars, cheats & born cowards. This is clearly seen in their dastardly act of shying away from the #truth that @MBuhari is dead & impersonated by #Jubril Aminu from #Sudan.
Re: Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This by PapaBaby: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigeria has become a joke in the eyes of the world.
Re: Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This by curfew: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
That thing parading himself as Buhari is a criminal. MNK declared unambiguously that he is an impersonator, but he is twisting the narrative with clone. Jubril, nobody said you're a clone. You're an impostor.
Re: Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This by jlinkd78(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
F
Re: Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This by orisa37: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
There is Seriousness in a Nigerian number one Product being StemCell/Jubril DNA mixed awakened by Britain without the Permission of the 3 arms of Governments in Nigeria. No joke at all.
Re: Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
I dont see any reason why buhari should give attention to such childish and attention seeking issue. No sensible nigeria should believe this claim that some one was been clone
Re: Jubril: Lets See That Reuters Has To Say About This by orisa37: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
jlinkd78:
F

Who is covering up now? Buhari, Britain or Kanu? No smoke without fire. Look for the fire and stop treating every Nigerian as clueless and mumu. Late Yaradua was dead more than a year before Nigerians knew that Britain had not perfected StemCell Tech then. About 300 Chibox Girls were misplaced and Britain, U.S and France knew about it but kept mute. Dapchi Girls is a recent malady. All these are done through Fulani connection without any Reactions from other Tribes. Why? Is this Buhari's Personal Objective of Unity of Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Another Fallen Hero:aliyu Aminu,soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno(photos) / Shocker: How Atiku Left Nigeria To America / SEE Special Gift Orji Kalu Presented To Buhari In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.