Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Smart Drunkard(comedy) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Smart Drunkard(comedy) (490 Views)

The Smart Guys Chapter Eleven / The Smart Guys: Chapter Six / Book Review: The Smart Money Woman By Arese Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Drunkard(comedy) by Akukom: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mr Martins, After drinking 8 bottles of beer was so pressed, in his subconscious mind, he knew he needed to pass excretion.

“I need to use the rest room” he said, whispering to the 8th bottle of beer which was half empty. He went inside the hotel’s rest room to urinate and on entering the toilet, he saw the reflection of himself on the mirror and shouted to his own image…”Oh, sorry I badged into your privacy, I never noticed somebody was using this room when I opened the door”. So he shut the door, without easing himself he walked back to the 8th bottle of bear and said to it with a warm smile “Dear Friend I’m sure you missed me for a while”. He then emptied it in his mouth and decided to go home.

After drinking, Mr Martins got up and started searching for his phone all around which he was actually holding in his own hand. He puts on the phones’ torch light (the one he is looking for) to enable him look for the phone on top of the table filled with empty bottles of beer he took. Along the line, the same phone rang, it was his own wife…he picked up and answered “Darling please call me back, I’m looking for my phone, I will be home soon as soon I find my missing phone”.

He then walked to car garrage, entered his car and drove off, on getting to the major road, he saw “Dangote’s trailer” that has been there..
Full Story: https://akukom.com/the-smart-drunkard/

Source: [url]Akukom.com[/url]
Re: The Smart Drunkard(comedy) by plice01: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Akukom:
Mr Martins, After drinking 8 bottles of beer was so pressed, in his subconscious mind, he knew he needed to pass excretion.

“I need to use the rest room” he said, whispering to the 8th bottle of beer which was half empty. He went inside the hotel’s rest room to urinate and on entering the toilet, he saw the reflection of himself on the mirror and shouted to his own image…”Oh, sorry I badged into your privacy, I never noticed somebody was using this room when I opened the door”. So he shut the door, without easing himself he walked back to the 8th bottle of bear and said to it with a warm smile “Dear Friend I’m sure you missed me for a while”. He then emptied it in his mouth and decided to go home.

After drinking, Mr Martins got up and started searching for his phone all around which he was actually holding in his own hand. He puts on the phones’ torch light (the one he is looking for) to enable him look for the phone on top of the table filled with empty bottles of beer he took. Along the line, the same phone rang, it was his own wife…he picked up and answered “Darling please call me back, I’m looking for my phone, I will be home soon as soon I find my missing phone”.

He then walked to car garrage, entered his car and drove off, on getting to the major road, he saw “Dangote’s trailer” that has been there..
Full Story: https://akukom.com/the-smart-drunkard/

Source: [url]Akukom.com[/url]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Short Stories Competition On Aalo.com.ng / The Bridegroom Episode 2(dont Miss Out) / Arike's Diary - Prof. Bola [episode 4]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.