Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death (17650 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by KEVIND: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
By Olatunji Dare.
“Matters miscellaneous,” as many a fellow commentator has graciously acknowledged, is the platform I patented back in my days at Rutam House for attending to a glut of occurrences in broad strokes and short takes, lest the people who make and the people who consume the news feel neglected.
Here, in all its eclecticism, is the bulletin du jour.
“Buhari’s Double”
In journalistic reckoning, the case of Buhari’s Double has to be the top item.
Since 2017, so goes the tale reportedly originated by the fugitive leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) Nigeria has been ruled by a Buhari look-alike, Jubril al Sudan, a native of Sudan — or Niger, take your pick. Buhari had died in the UK in 2017, where he was undergoing medical treatment. Notwithstanding the fact that Queen Elizabeth had sent a message of condolence to the Nigerian government, the entrenched Cabal in Aso Rock had procured a Buhari double in Sudan, and pressed him into service as Nigeria’s president.
Despite occasional stumbles and apparent loss of memory, the transition had gone so smoothly that the only tell-tale sign of the infernal switch was a scar on Jubril’s left earlobe that was not a part of Buhari’s profile.
Kanu, or whoever began the tale, and those who have been peddling it, should update their material.
I can report authoritatively that representatives of the Jubril family, having discovered the gigantic swindle, suddenly showed up in Abuja the other day and demanded to be compensated with a power-sharing arrangement at the federal level in perpetuity, plus 50 percent of Nigeria’s oil revenues for ten years in the first instance. Failing this, they warned, they would tell their story to the whole world.
I can also reveal that the Nigerian authorities have entered into frantic negotiations with Jubril’s family to head off what is sure to earn a double entry in the Guinness Book of Records as the world’s Dirtiest and Worst-kept Secret. The UK authorities are mediating.
Meanwhile, dependable sources tell me that Abuja is close to unraveling the true identity of the fake Jew parading himself on faked foreign soil as Nnamdi Kanu.

http://thenationonlineng.net/matters-miscellaneous-13/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IxxXaZQBBA
Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by shukuokukobambi: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mehn!!! Idiocy on steroids.

Edit: So Oyedepo sef is not only crooked, he's also dumb?

Even Olatunji Dare, the writer of the article, showed he was all into sarcasm when he said the below after reeling out the nonsense being peddled

Kanu, or whoever began the tale, and those who have been peddling it, should update their material.

before starting his sarcastic tale with I can report authoritatively

Or does Oyedepo also believe him when he ended the sarcastic narration with the below?

Meanwhile, dependable sources tell me that Abuja is close to unraveling the true identity of the fake Jew parading himself on faked foreign soil as Nnamdi Kanu.

And Oyedepo had to lead his congregation in a prayer of what? for what? This guy is worse than a politician

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by extralargehead(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fake Buhari.Fake Nnamdi Kanu. Fake you Fake me.Lol

2 Likes

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by Ovamboland(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mehn!!! Idiocy on steroids

I shudder to even think a person of Oyedepo status read this as a true story on the pulpit and called for a prayer point against it.
It's even more astonishing that rather than see it as a joke and get a general laughter from the congregation they started prayers vehemently with lots of vibration.

It's sad to say but we have a lot of dull, stupid and gullible people, it really cuts across like 9 out of 10, and that accounts for the present situation of our country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by shukuokukobambi: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ovamboland:

I shudder to even think a person of Oyedepo status read this as a true story on the pulpit and called for a prayer point against it.
It's even more astonishing that rather than see it as a joke and get a general laughter from the congregation they started prayers vehemently with lots of vibration.

It's sad to say but we have a lot of dull, stupid and gullible people, it really cuts across like 9 out of 10, and that accounts for the present situation of our country.

I used to really find it funny but it's no longer funny. It's scary

To think that thousands of people put their present and eternal destinies in the hands of men like these should make us really fearful for the country

2 Likes

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by ikaboy: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
At this junction, I apologize to the northern almajiris and ipob uths. I tot de were d only gullible people will have not knowing that oyedepo is housing many.

Spit on that his bald hair. I de shame for am.

5 Likes

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by Ovamboland(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

To think that thousands of people put their present and eternal destinies in the hands on men like these should make us really fearful for the country

Who sold Bishop a dummy? Reminds me of the children story 'The Emperor's new robes'

The bishop has displayed his torn 'pata' in the full public glare

Hatred can turn one into something else

2 Likes

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by shukuokukobambi: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ovamboland:

Who sold Bishop a dummy? Reminds me of the children story 'The Emperor's new robes'

The bishop has displayed his torn 'pata' in the full public glare

Hatred can turn one into something else

Indeed the bishop has no clothes cheesy

Who will tell him? and will he hear?

1 Like

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by buhariguy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't know why I hate these very god of men from my instinct
Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by citizenY(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

To think that thousands of people put their present and eternal destinies in the hands of men like these should make us really fearful for the country

Why do I get this feeling that another Jim Jones of Guaina Tragedy is about to rise?

1 Like

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by shukuokukobambi: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
citizenY:

Why do I get this feeling that another Jim Jones of Guaina Tragedy is about to rise?

We're only lucky that folks in Southern Nigeria are too materialistic than our northern compatriots otherwise, Boko Haram would have been child's play. We don't want to leave this world and all it's pleasurable possibilities for some phantom promises in the skies cheesy
Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by docadams: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

We're only lucky that folks in Southern Nigeria are too materialistic than our northern compatriots otherwise, Boko Haram would have been child's play. We don't want to leave this world and all it's pleasurable possibilities for some phantom promises in the skies cheesy

Just wait and see how his enslaved followers will come and defend him then you will know they can undertake to do anything at his command. Oyedepo is becoming a purveyor of satanic verses
Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by Ovamboland(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
You will marvel at the way some supposedly educated folks are defending the gaffe of this bishop.

It's like raising prayer points on the basis of what Superman told Spiderman in one of the marvel comic series.

1 Like

Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by supereagle(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Fast forward to 2022 , some truths are emerging now about oil theft. We can still connect with what the Bishop raised.
Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by eunisam: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Is this true? This kind of news cannot make Frontpage. You know why. Even if it made it, it's by miracle
Re: 27 Nov Of The Nation Newspaper Quotes By Oyedepo About Buhari Death by uba1991: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oyedepo is one of the foolish business men I had ever seen. It will be an insult if any northerner give his vote to Peter Obi where the fake accusations started.
These Evil people brought up this foolish claim just because they hate Nigeria, now they are not ashamed to tell us to vote for nyamiri as a president of our country.
As a Christian I feel ashamed to call oyedepo my pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) / Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students / Electoral Act: NASS Plans To Override President Buhari This Week - Sen Olujimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.