Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) (33892 Views)

How Much Is Clearance For Unilag Medical Students / See How UNILAG Medical Students Sleep On Main Road!!! / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
hmm, these are the doctors of tomorrow see how they re being treated, not to worry patients go hear am.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Bishop1monte(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is a norm in usmanu danfodiyo university from March till July
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Chukazu: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
When next they list out Best Universities in the Africa, someone would dare ask "why is Unilag not on the list?"
Like seriously shocked
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by emmanuelzi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
Where are the we have 24 hours now crew? Fashola will regret taking up that appointment under the dullard. What an immense failure and shadow of himself he has become.

fashola won't put on his glasses to see now. later he will be say gibberish
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Joromi1: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
It has been the problem with Unilag.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is a shame in this country......at times I just tank God I didn't waste my time taking a 5 or 6 years course in d country, ,,i for just frustrate totally for there
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by chinedumoooo: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
The institution should have their stand-by generator for affective and proper school functions.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by bratan(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
jmaine:

Very watery story.. How can a hostel provost hold the VC and students to ransom.

Pure bollocks..

As watery as it seems, it's from a genuine source, a student who is a victim of the situation. If u have another story share with us here.

N.B. Not everybody on nairaland comments just for the sake of likes.... #fact

1 Like

Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by luvisdkey: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
costandi:
The are medical students for got sake. They should know better than exposing their bodies to such hazards.
Which one is more hazardous. To be in the oven call room and to take contaminated air
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by slimfit1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Question 1, where are the engineering and electrical students.
2, What is the budget of the school every year what did they do with it.
3, Engineering and electrical staffs should be sacked for not giving us students smart enough to find solutions to uni darkness.
4, Google is your friend if you are lost. It is embarrassing seeing illerate generate power for their community but people with knowledge can't do anything.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Smh. sad
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by 4gunners(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Where is that dullard supporter who was boasting that he is enjoying 23 hours electricity everyday in Yobe State? I think his useless moniker is Sirjamo or something else.

One can only imagine what kind of monstrous stupidity will possess a human being to believe he can get away with telling such lies.
Bros, though I don't know the guy full narratives, I can bodly say that electricity supply is very stable in Yobe state.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by OkunrinOloro: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
So Sirjamo has another moniker which he uses on NL? grin grin Wonders shall never end. The guy has more NL accounts that he has active brain cells.
As for your Yobe lie, I wonder why you guys just keep on trying this nonsense. Or do you think everybody operates on the same mental level with you.

4gunners:
Bros, though I don't know the guy full narratives, I can bodly say that electricity supply is very stable in Yobe state.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Sirjamo: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
4gunners:
Leave that fool abeg, he thinks everybody is a liar like himself. I said power has been stable in the last three months in Yobe, he's pulling a seven month old news.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by iamrapper(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
persin pikin go pass true dis kind sufferness,,,,at d end knw work,what a country!!!
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by nograv: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/unilag-medical-students-sleep-outside.html?m=1

This is Nigeria

Never ending recession O !!!!!

This is Nigeria

No electricity daily o

Your people are still working multiple jobs

And they talk say we lazy o

FALZ
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by davbravo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
orikzz:
Students sef and their wahala.. Unilag is one of the schools in Nigeria that can boast of 24/7 power supply, if they are experiencing that, it should be some complications or fault... Them don run upload am for social media..

Go to yabatech and let them tell you stories. Stupid students
this is college of medicine, Idi araba and not main campus, Akoka. We have a power plant in the school that can generate power 24/7 but they decided to reduce the power supply to the hostels to 4 hrs per day. There's no complication or fault, we feel it's a strategy on the part of the provost to make sure we pay for power cos the VC rejected the increment of the hostel fee
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by orikzz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
davbravo:
this is college of medicine, Idi araba and not main campus, Akoka. We have a power plant in the school that can generate power 24/7 but they decided to reduce the power supply to the hostels to 4 hrs per day. There's no complication or fault, we feel it's a strategy on the part of the provost to make sure we pay for power cos the VC rejected the increment of the hostel fee

Waoh so you guys got a provost.. Sorry, never knew about the hierarchy of administration.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by fridayj(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls Naija Is Dead..,.,
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by 4gunners(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
So Sirjamo has another moniker which he uses on NL? grin grin Wonders shall never end. The guy has more NL accounts that he has active brain cells.
As for your Yobe lie, I wonder why you guys just keep on trying this nonsense. Or do you think everybody operates on the same mental level with you.

grin
OkunrinOloro:

� Bros, I was at Potiskum for 9 months during my service. Power supply there is very stable. Though, Damaturu light not as good as Potiskum.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by davbravo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
orikzz:

Waoh so you guys got a provost.. Sorry, never knew about the hierarchy of administration.
Yeah, we do
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by brojoshua: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Corruption of people, almost we people, is what brought us very low. Truly, truly I say to you, a corrupt people is an accursed people. Unless we repent from our wickedness and corrupt, almost all of us in Nigeria or Nigerians, things will continue to get worse and worse for us. He who has ear to hear let him hear
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Biggers82(m): 1:27am On Dec 04, 2018
I no see any Medical Students here all I see here na just yahoo yahoo boys see that one on green polo just they open eye like babalawo`s son
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by incomeboostng: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2018
It is well.
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2018
This is truly bad
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
orikzz:
Students sef and their wahala.. Unilag is one of the schools in Nigeria that can boast of 24/7 power supply, if they are experiencing that, it should be some complications or fault... Them don run upload am for social media..

Go to yabatech and let them tell you stories. Stupid students
The headline reads university of Lagos medical students complain of poor power supply
Re: Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) by sirqeeboi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Is like lasu medical school is better than unilag own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? / Meet AAA Atayero Family, Wife, Sons, Children (Photos) / Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.