Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Name A Cool Thing You've Done And Wished Someone Took A Video. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Name A Cool Thing You've Done And Wished Someone Took A Video. (332 Views)

1st White Wedding In Nigeria Took Place In Ibani Kingdom(bonny&opobo Kingdom)pix / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done In Your Twenties / Wedding Photographer Took More Pictures Of Bridesmaids' Cleavages And Than Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name A Cool Thing You've Done And Wished Someone Took A Video. by clive2u(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
i once stoned and killed a fly like 2yards away from me with a toothpick, i guess that's some precession. wished someone took photos and videos

is yours cool too? lets read it
Re: Name A Cool Thing You've Done And Wished Someone Took A Video. by nepapole(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
In jss3, I kicked a ball from half court(basket ball court) and made a basket. Unfortunately, the whole school was in the hostel or at home. Even gateman wasn't there. cry cry cry
Re: Name A Cool Thing You've Done And Wished Someone Took A Video. by clive2u(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
nepapole:
In jss3, I kicked a ball from half court(basket ball court) and made a basket. Unfortunately, the whole school was in the hostel or at home. Even gateman wasn't there. cry cry cry
at least your village people done video am. thats cool though

(1) (Reply)

MEST Africa Challenge 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Anuoluwapo Empire Organic Training / Andela Workshop Of The Year, 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.