Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Do Not Neglect Political Horns Of Igbos, Mbaka Warns Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Neglect Political Horns Of Igbos, Mbaka Warns Atiku (328 Views)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Neglect Political Horns Of Igbos, Mbaka Warns Atiku by Gistpeeps: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2018

AHEAD of 2019 general election, Reverend Father Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry has called on the People’s Democratic Party Presidential flag bearer Alhaji Atiku Abubakar never to neglect the political horns of Igbos in pursuit of his presidential ambition.

Fr. Mbaka who said that there is a great need for dialogue between Atiku and the Igbo’s, made his feelings known during his Ministry’s Harvest, thanksgiving service and Bazaar held on Sunday at the Adoration ground, Umuchigbo, Iji-Nike, Enugu State.

The prophet who also emphasised that all PDP candidates deserved the support of all citizens in the country, advised the PDP presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar to humble himself and seek right counsel if he must achieve good success in 2019, maintaining that money cannot solve all things for him.

Advising certain political leaders in the country to begin now to put together their baggage while looking for alternative jobs as heaven has passed judgement against them, the prophet commended the Ebonyi State Governor Dr David Nweze Umahi according to him, has concretely changed the face of the State in all areas.

He then advised the opposition in the Ebonyi States not to waste their resources contending with Gov Umahi stating that opposition cannot withstand in the challenge, the intimidating achievements of the Governor.

He also added that the forthcoming election would spring surprises as many presumed mighty men would fall.

However, Mbaka blessing all the political office holders and aspirants that attended the service regretted that the current state of affairs in Imo State was not ordinary but indicative of curse-induced leadership and required divine intervention.

Prophet Mbaka, while stating that he had received a revelation of what would become of Nigeria’s presidency in 2019 said he would make a definite declaration on the issue during the Ministry’s 31st December cross overnight service.

Speaking on behalf of other special guests at the event, Governor Umahi described Mbaka as a young man reputed for his fearlessness in declaring God’s counsel all over the world.

He reaffirmed his love for President Muhammadu Buhari irrespective of party differences but emphasized that all PDP candidates deserved the support of all.

Umahi assured that will return to the Ministry to thank God after his victory in 2019.

Umahi said: “It is very good to be thankful to God, I asked my wife to remind me that after we must have won the election with all the candidates, we must come back.

“We must come back if we must continue to grow. “We believe that God is working miracles through you.

“You see, the president is my very good friend.

Even though he is not a member of my Party, that does not mean that during the election, he should become my enemy.

“I am supporting my party but the President still remains my friend and the wife is my wife’s friend.

But in Southeast, all the PDP candidates are good.”

Umahi later made a donation of N10 million to the ministry as well as material donations of 1000 bags of rice and tubers of yam as harvest proceeds.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/do-not-neglect-political-horns-of-igbos-mbaka-warns-atiku.html
Re: Do Not Neglect Political Horns Of Igbos, Mbaka Warns Atiku by Ekpeitut: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
In other words, " Come and do project here at adoration ground + a fat cheque". Mbaka..mbaka. I hail you sir.
Re: Do Not Neglect Political Horns Of Igbos, Mbaka Warns Atiku by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka

Please leave politics for politicians

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara: Atiku Mourns 50 Slain Policemen Read More At: Https://www.vanguardngr. / Nigeria Gets Fresh $200m Loan To Finance Electricity Projects / National Assembly Summons US Ambassador Over Visa Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.