Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. (1399 Views)

‎6 Months Free Blackberry Subscription From Etisalat Nigeria / Free Blackberry Unlock Codes / Black Friday- Free Blackberry UNLOCK CODE- First 25 Imei -friday Nov 26 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by jensinmi(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2010
PROMOTION TO MARK THE OPENING OF OUR OVER THE PHONE BLACKBERRY UNLOCKING SERVICE.

Did you just receive a blackberry phone that needs to be unlocked?? Well,  You're in luck.
We're giving away

5 Free Blackberry Unlock codes to nairaland users on a first come first serve basis.

Here's how our unlocking service will work.

A. You text us the name of the phone carrier, the phone model, and the IMEI : which you can get from your blackberry in one of three ways. We highly recommend 1 or 2. Problem with method 3 is if your phone is if the box your blackberry came in belongs to a different phone. The unlock code you receive will not work.

1. Dial *#06#
2. Go to Menu>> Options>> Status>> IMEI
3. Read it off the box

B. We contact you and tell you how much the service costs.

C. You will now transfer credit worth that amount to us.

D. We will then send you an unlock code with the Instructions on how to use it. Barring unforeseen circumstances, the entire process should not exceed 30 minutes.

For today however, the unlock codes will be free
. But in order to get it you gotta be a nairalander. So,  you have to post here that you want it and then send a text immediately with your nairaland username to 08039549578. If you text without posting on this page, we will assume you are not a registered nairalander and we will ignore you.

NO more than one code for a person o. ehn ehn!!! That's my only condition.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by Samjoeng(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
Hello, pls I need this information. My user name is Samjoeng. Email is samjoenv@gmail.com n no.08023649860
Re: 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by jensinmi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
Send the model no of the blackberry phone, the carrier that gave out the phone i.e AT&T, Sprint, T-mobile, Verizon, Rogers or whatever it may be. Then send the IMEI number. Post it here or SMS it to the number above.
Re: 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by personp(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2010
am also interested in your offer tanks.
bb 8520, imei. 359430032996445
Re: 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by jensinmi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ person p.

Did you acquire your blackberry from MTN or from a foreign provider??

Is it T-mobile branded??
Re: 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by jensinmi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
Just give me some time folks. I'll do my best to attend to everyone.

@personp : MTN might be hard but I'll do my best
Re: 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by jensinmi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2010
@personp.

Please try this code and let me know.

IMEI: 359430032996445
MEP2 unlock code: 6655392151800700
Model: 8520
Operator: MTN
Re: 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by seenjhon: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
Its really a good one. i suffered from this problem with my blackberry 8800 mobile and i recently unlocked using the unlock code. i got the unlock code here www.theunlockarena.com and its working good.

1 Like

Re: 5 Free Blackberry Unlock Codes For Nairalanders Promo. First Come First Serve. by uthamaputi: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2011
Great Unlock sharing!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Go Get Your Freedom Card / NA / Acer Aspire 500/2g Cam, 8hrs battery, Bluetooth, Intel Selling For 56k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.