Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (77517 Views)

Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Celebrityblog: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tosin Adeda, Deputy Secretary of Digital Media Practitioners has questioned the problem respected Winner's Chapel Bishop, David Oyedepo has with President Buhari.

He's asking because the Bishop is seen as always Criticising President Buhari's administration. This question comes after Bishop Oyedepo spoke about the many rumours trailing Buhari, "Buhari's death, Buhari Double and Jubril from Sudan impersonating Buhari"

Tosin Adeda asks:

"What exactly does Bishop Oyedepo have against President Buhari, this obsession is getting ridiculous..

Is Buhari all he preaches about now?"

Watch video below.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/bishop-oyedepos-problem-with-president.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Celebrityblog: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
See the main reason he asked this question HERE

See more reactions

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by buhariguy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Because he like corruption

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by DerrickzB: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
When did being a pastor stop him from being a Nigerian Sometimes people talk without reasoning, should he also be disenfranchised because he is a pastor Or can he not speak on any issue bothering the nation and himself?? If it was a muslim cleric that spoke this stuff now.. everybody would keep quiet and mind their businesses.. we are being oppressed and the man that speaks up is attacked.. make una continue to dey mumu.. see ifa hear peem!!

550 Likes 58 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by babyfaceafrica: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
when a man of God leaves his primary mission(salvation) and starts meddling in politics.. I give up

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by docadams: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
He is Oyedepo, a purveyor of satanic verses.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by JasonScoolari: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
when a man of God leaves his primary mission(salvation) and starts meddling in politics.. I give up
A quick check at your profile made me understand your comment. If only Oshofa was alive. grin

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Daviddson(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmm...Saying that I was disappointed and disgusted that an educated and highly exposed and learned person as him would make such comment - is an understatement. But I don't blame him much. There's a saying that when a lie has been repeated and rehashed for a long time, people will start getting pushed to believe it as truth.

Kanu who was disappointed that the dream he had that Buhari died (which emboldened him to tell his members that Buhari would not come back), didn't turn true, decided to spin the tale to confuse his gullible followers, in order to save face.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by docadams: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A quick check at your profile made me understand your comment. If only Oshofa was alive. grin

Jobless IPOB. What's wrong with what she said?

25 Likes

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by MalcoImX: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Here is one reason to hate Buhari or anybody of his type:

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by 4kDdullard: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
yurogueba muslim pele o....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by JasonScoolari: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Like I said earlier, this thread is strictly for Yeroba Muslims and one of them just prove me right.

All them Musbadeen, Abdulaziz, and Nurudeen will flood here in a few minutes. grin

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by ClintonEmex: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Any right thinking Nigerian will question Buhari's administration publicly or privately.
Where will we start or stop to count this man's incompetence and ineffectiveness?

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by 2sexycom(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyedepo is angry about the problems Buhari has brought on us... trust me, SHILOH will be bloody. thank God it is starting tomorrow.

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by BanevsJoker(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:
He is Oyedepo, a purveyor of satanic verses.
Wrong, Salman Rushdie.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Stalwert: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Unfortunate what greed can push a man to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Afamed: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Like I said earlier, this thread is strictly for Yeroba Muslims and one of them just prove me right.

All them Musbadeen, Abdulaziz, and Nurudeen will flood here in a few minutes. grin
corrupt men of god will definitely beget corrupt followers. Don't derail the thread. Your men of god have been shortchanging Nigerians. Without his support, PMB won the last general election. He can continue his hate messages.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Afamed: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
2sexycom:
Oyedepo is angry about the problems Buhari has brought on us... trust me, SHILOH will be bloody. thank God it is starting tomorrow.
Unfortunately, the faith of Nigerians would not be determined at Shiloh as it was not determined in 2015

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by JasonScoolari: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Afamed:

corrupt men of god will definitely beget corrupt followers. Don't derail the thread. Your men of god have been shortchanging Nigerians. Without his support, PMB won the last general election. He can continue his hate messages.

Drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

Au revoir!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Caseless: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
He's a foolish in a clergy "garb". Buhari don make his earning from the political class to dwindle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by selectedhero(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
... and I wish to ask. How does He reading a newspaper article to the hearing of all and afterwards commenting become treasonable? I noted that He went ahead to comment the obvious, we simply need to rise up and take a stand. No one should take the nation and specifically the BODY OF CHRIST for granted... it is as simple as that.

theifs and criminals are taking the nation for granted and they expect sane minds to seat idly by? God forbid. I am sure only a few were able to watch the video, how can they? When the people have been impoverished?

Bishop David Oyedepo stated the truth - hard and bare. You like it or not does not change the fact that the Christian Church in Nigeria has already taken a stand. By February 2019, we shall see the result.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by 2sexycom(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Afamed:

Unfortunately, the faith of Nigerians would not be determined at Shiloh as it was not determined in 2015
I know you are a APC member... so I will not give you that space to fool yourself (not me). Oyedepo had nothing to do with 2015 election, he was against it. It was Adeboye who masterminded that theatrics in 2015.

If you think Nigerians who are starving will support Buhari, If you think Nigerians who have lost loved ones will support Buhari, If you think there is no God in heaven to hear the cries of Nigerians... Then you just signed your misfortune because we are about to show you what the power of collective effort and togetherness can do...

Me us at the polls...

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by selectedhero(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Caseless:
He's a foolish in a clergy "garb". Buhari don make his earning from the political class to dwindle.
I see where your poverty stem from.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Afamed: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
2sexycom:
I know you are a APC member... so I will not give you that space to fool yourself (not me). Oyedepo had nothing to do with 2015 election, he was against it. It was Adeboye who masterminded that theatrics in 2015.

If you think Nigerians who are starving will support Buhari, If you think Nigerians who have lost loved ones will support Buhari, If you think there is no God in heaven to hear the cries of Nigerians... Then you just signed your misfortune because we are about to show you what the power of collective effort and togetherness can do...

Me us at the polls...
You can say that again. Nigerians have not forgotten in hurry.The threat of gate of hell refused to work.

17 Likes

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by adem30: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Why bordering yourself with Oyedepo comment? As for me, He is no issue simply because if the following:
1. Before 2015 election, He came out so obvious of his support for Jonathan and his reportedly treat to open the gate of hell, what was the outcome?
Jonathan Lost, Buhari won

2. He is pro PDP and now Atikulated, which he has right to do just like VP Osibanjo, Babatunde Bakare and the likes. But let me remind you that the last Bye-Election in Kwara state was Oyedepo constituency and his home town Omu-Aran is the major town in the area, guess what? He and Saraki lost it to Buhari candidate.

Now tell me why any of his comments is important ?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by adem30: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
2sexycom:

Me us at the polls...

You guys talk as if we haven't had any election since 2015 that Buhari won. Let me refresh your brain.

We have had 7 governorship elections since after Buhari took over:

Kogi,
Bayelsa,
Anambra,
Ondo,
Edo,
Ekiti,
Osun.

How many did your PDP won? PDP won just one in Bayelsa, Apga won one in Anambra while Buhari/APC won 5 in total and yet you are here talking rubbish.

If you are conversant, the recent Bye-Election would have thought you a lesson that 2019 is a work over for Buhari. Let Oyedepo keep on his personal sentiments, it has no electoral value. Has he won Omu-Aran for PDP? Talkles of Nigeria as a whole

37 Likes

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by sammyj: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
It is well. Anyways Click Likes if you believe what Pastor Oyedepo said is True and Share if you believe what he said is False !!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Bighead9: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
All I know is, there's no true Pastor from the Igbo extraction. God never call them, na the money call them. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by rinzaugustine: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
He warned before the elections that if we vote for buhari that the gates of hell will be opened on nigeria.People criticized him but what happened thereafter .Nigeria experienced the kind hardship a lot of people had never heard in the country's history that police now patrol third mainland bridge to prevent people from committing suicide..prices of comoditities tripled in markets without a commensurate increase in income.Millions of jobs were lost and there is no money in circulation.Youths dying in thousands in libyan deserts.Hitherto middle class families jumping into canada for asylum from US visit ect.They now pay graduates 30k through npower to come and defend their government online..smh.All these happened under 4 years

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by semyman: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
The loot is not getting to him again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.