Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (77516 Views)

Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by CoolAmbience(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
DerrickzB:
When did being a pastor stop him from being a Nigerian Sometimes people talk without reasoning, should he also be disenfranchised because he is a pastor Or can he not speak on any issue bothering the nation and himself?? If it was a muslim cleric that spoke this stuff now.. everybody would keep quiet and mind their businesses.. we are being oppressed and the man that speaks up is attacked.. make una continue to dey mumu.. see ifa hear peem!!

What is this one saying?

As far as I am concerned, Oyedepo should just keep quiet.

What has he said about TB Joshua church building collapse of 2015 and other church killings in the country?

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Denikayan: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bishop has malaria

If that home boi makes heaven, we all going to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by kanubiafra: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Tosin Adeda, Deputy Secretary of Digital Media Practitioners has questioned the problem respected Winner's Chapel Bishop, David Oyedepo has with President Buhari.

He's asking because the Bishop is seen as always Criticising President Buhari's administration. This question comes after Bishop Oyedepo spoke about the many rumours trailing Buhari, "Buhari's death, Buhari Double and Jubril from Sudan impersonating Buhari"

Tosin Adeda asks:

"What exactly does Bishop Oyedepo have against President Buhari, this obsession is getting ridiculous..

Is Buhari all he preaches about now?"

Watch video below.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/bishop-oyedepos-problem-with-president.html?m=1
NONSENSE when he does not talk same people will start shouting why men of God are silent
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by xcelentattitude(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A quick check at your profile made me understand your comment. If only Oshofa was alive. grin

But that's not Oshofa nau, its orimolade. But I don't know why we are drinking panadol on another's headache.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Enice(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
DerrickzB:
When did being a pastor stop him from being a Nigerian Sometimes people talk without reasoning, should he also be disenfranchised because he is a pastor Or can he not speak on any issue bothering the nation and himself?? If it was a muslim cleric that spoke this stuff now.. everybody would keep quiet and mind their businesses.. we are being oppressed and the man that speaks up is attacked.. make una continue to dey mumu.. see ifa hear peem!!
he has the right to say whatever as a citizen but when he is preaching and on the pulpit, he does not because he is representing God then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by orikzz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
What even pains me most about this Nigeria is that we have professional in various fields, that could help make this country a better place, instead all we do is to support the government...

Ha..modern day slavery with our level of education, watching the country drown day by day..
Nigerians wake up, wake up..
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Denikayan: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
martineverest:
why didn't he speak when boko haram was bombing churches in Niger and Abuja during PDP era?

He had typhoid then and lost his voice

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Eniitan19(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Obviously if he had read the article he would have known that the author was just sarcastic. The author was contributing imaginarily to the rumours about the so called cloned Buhari. I expected Oyedepo to have known better but his hatred for Buhari blinded his reasoning senses.
alezzy13:

Obviously you didn't read d article

1 Like

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by orikzz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Most of the folks commenting here on Nairaland are jobless youths..only if we can rightfully use our data, declare what we want, the government will definitely shake.. No jobs. Nobody is talking..
Prices of things gone high,yet salary structures are still they same as in years back,nobody is talking
They are playing with the lives of university students, nobody can voice out on social media, we are quiet..
Oil workers are coming now, nobody is talking soon there would be scarcity
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by datribune: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Keep deceiving urself. Is Oyedepo same person as oritshejafor.

Oyedepo is only against killing of Christians period!!!

Keep deceiving yourself. Oyedepo is a partisan PDP politician in d garb of a Clergyman. He has stopped his wicked & nonsensical narrative of Fulani domination since Atiku became President. When killers strike in Zamfara he'd call them bandits but when they strike in Benue, he calls them Fulani Herdsmen to fit his evil narrative. Mtchew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by LWKM(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
DerrickzB:
They will not see anything wrong with Mbaka's own but they will find a way to paint this truth by Papa black
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by docadams: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Wrong, Salman Rushdie.

Salman was the writer separate from Oyedepo, the purveyor of "Satanic Verses"
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Yopcity: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Daboomb:

Fixed!!

Oyedepo is a bloody Thief hiding behind the Pulpit.

And u ? a common criminal hiding behind the keyboard ! mgbada!
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by buhariguy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Nobody hates buhari I even voted for him in 2015 bt i still have my reservations for him and his leadership qualities. For certain reasons and same goes for Tunde bakare and I think that were Oyedepo impression of buhari started or maybe increased.

2011 elections left me in absolute shock on seeing the happenings in the north to Christians and people where even begging for these leaders to call their people to order so the killings can stop bt no such comment for peace after the elections. It was a disaster. Since then I had my reservations for these men. We Nigerians are very forgetful of certain important events.

Oydedepo is only against killing of Christians. How many of the people attacking him spoke up when Christians where being killed up north?

Even when Muslims are being killed I will not support such. Good Leaders should take responsibility and speak up when necessary to calm tensions.

Buhariguy
but you are aware that god of men oyedipo collected 7b naira to campaign against buhari, the contract has not finish.

Ask yourself, why were he against buhari even before 2011.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
datribune:

Keep deceiving yourself. Oyedepo is a partisan PDP politician in d garb of a Clergyman. He has stopped his wicked & nonsensical narrative of Fulani domination since Atiku became President. When killers strike in Zamfara he'd call them bandits but when they strike in Benue, he calls them Fulani Herdsmen to fit his evil narrative. Mtchew!

I think ure The One who has choosen to deceive himself. Asfar as I know Oyedepo has been against killing of Christians and it points back to certain events and people. 2011 elections aftermath is one and there are many more.

If that is partisan to u sorry.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by eddkeys(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
I begin to wonder, all these attacks on men of God, when a man of God speaks good about politics, he will be criticized and people will say he has joined the corrupt politicians, when he speak against the wrong things happening in politics he will be criticized
and funny enough Christains are among the critics,
which one una Dy ooo Nigerians.....
God is watching o
na wa o
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Every sensible Nigerian should be Worried and concerned about Buhari. He should be the topic on everybodies lips.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
buhariguy:
but you are aware that god of men oyedipo collected 7b naira to campaign against buhari, the contract has not finish.

Pls show us the 7billion he collected. Just 1 single evidence and I will shut up on this matter.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
jaxxy:

I didn’t say CAN didn’t share I said Oyedepo didn’t cos he is above that. If u have issues with the money meet can and settle it.

Oyedepo is only against killing of Christians period!!!
him and Oritsejafor spearheaded the sharing..infact,he dethroned ortiswjafor as Jonathan man man.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
martineverest:
him and Oritsejafor spearheaded the sharing..infact,he dethroned ortiswjafor as Jonathan man man.

U must be dreaming or smtn. Show me facts and stop being delusional.

Osibanjo cannot speak up bt he will settle his reasons with his God.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by buhariguy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
kanubiafra:
NONSENSE when he does not talk same people will start shouting why men of God are silent
buhariguy:

Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by buhariguy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
LWKM:
They will not see anything wrong with Mbaka's own but they will find a way to paint this truth by Papa black
two of them are looking for corruption money from thief atiku
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by tunjidachosen(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't know who to vote for yet come 2019 but one thing I am sure of is that I CAN'T vote for Buhari! Note that I didn't say APC because its not about party but I have seen enough insincerity, disregard for the rule of law, not practicing what you preach, not leading by example, injustice, too many cover up, incompetence in the present government. Something that makes me wonder if the vice president is still the same person
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by eddkeys(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
martineverest:

my dear speak what you know o.....
Even if you are not a Christain and you don't believe in God, don't speak against somebody who is ordained by the God you don't believe cos the fact that you don't believe that God exist doesn't mean that that God will not deal with you for speaking against somebody He ordains...

saying my mind
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by kurlz(f): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
DerrickzB:

I love you
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Fearlesstruth: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
What Pastor Oyedepo said is not out of place of you ask me. I am not a member of his church but what he said should make either Buhari or his cabinet to prove that the news everywhere is wrong that He is the real Buhari.
Just thinking on the following
A. Did Trump actually said that Buhari is lifeless?

B. Did the president of north Korea actually said that Nigeria and Ghana needs recolonization?

C. Was there anytime the president returned from foreign medical trip and could not have access to his office for 3 months due to rat invasion at his office that forced him to work from his home for 3 months?

D. What does Gov. Rochas mean by " if I say what I know that Nigerians will burn down Aso rock in 24 hours"

E. Is it possible to have a look alike?

G. Has the presidency proved the people accusing her of using an impostor wrong with scientifically backed empirical evidence to finally shame the accusers??

H. Just thinking!
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Antinextlevel: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A quick check at your profile made me understand your comment. If only Oshofa was alive. grin
So what will happen if the oshoffa is alive?
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by frankwyte: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
when a man of God leaves his primary mission(salvation) and starts meddling in politics.. I give up
Who told you Men of God don't meddle with politics?? Go back to history and see. In fact it is men of God that God uses to ordain rulers and kings.... You guys just open your mouth and speak what you know nothing about. Nigerians are really dead brains. Go to America and check who brought in influence to elect Trump. Nonsense people called Nigerians who don't think straight.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Caseless: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
2sexycom:
I know you are a APC member... so I will not give you that space to fool yourself (not me). Oyedepo had nothing to do with 2015 election, he was against it. It was Adeboye who masterminded that theatrics in 2015.

If you think Nigerians who are starving will support Buhari, If you think Nigerians who have lost loved ones will support Buhari, If you think there is no God in heaven to hear the cries of Nigerians... Then you just signed your misfortune because we are about to show you what the power of collective effort and togetherness can do...

Me us at the polls...
oyeddepo threatened all of us with gates of hell for not supporting Jonathan.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by Modarun(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
only the usual compound idiats that will fault the man. These foolish bunch will pretend not to have read, watched or heard of the number of Living faith Churches, catholic churches and The over 1500 Cocin members that were burnt down or killed respectively. trust the Yoruba muslims to always pretend all is well.
Re: What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This by bbamusa: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
this what you have when the house of the lord is turned into a business mall. man of God my foot. you have lost all the respect I had for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.