Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Expect These From The People On Your Spiritual Journey For Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expect These From The People On Your Spiritual Journey For Success (435 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect These From The People On Your Spiritual Journey For Success by bunbit23: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Chinenye Enugu:
Good morning GM, Plz sir concerning the ongoing marine ritual:
In the second ritual,plz can I arrange the ritual items(that's put dem inside the ritual plate as instructed) in my house before taking dem to the rivers to drop?
or must I arrange them their in the river.

Sir,I asked this question because I wouldn't like to spend much time in the river to avoid the village people seeing me and start talking etc.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Haven read the ritual guides, were you asked to perform the rituals at home (as you may want to know) or you were asked to do it in the marine?

I required an answer from you because there was a guide given to all participants not just you alone.

Now I have to tell you this: get to know that this is your world. This true information asked you to mind yourself

Don't give attention to what people would say on your path for success. Doing so is not wisdom.

It's only Ofeke who gives listening ear and have to pay attention to what people have to say on his spiritual steps and exercise

The wise never care neither do they mind.

First of all, get to know that mouth was made for two purposes and must serve the purpose. That's to 'eat and talk'.

Expect mouth to be doing his job, it's either he is eating or he is talking

You, be doing your job!
Face your world and mind yourself!!

Whatever your world present for success, do it!!!

Whatever your world asked for your progress, do it!!!!!
This is wisdom

Everyone drinks water and pray.
I said everyone because it's true.

The wise and the fools are in the list. The wise drinks water for life so the fools. The wise pray so the fools

The difference is their differences in approach towards reality

A fool only knows that water are taken for life. What makes him foolish about knowledge of water for life is that he refused to accept and know that same water could kill (take life)

Because the wise have this true information, he never sees water as life given (only) but life and death

Now, understand that it's only but powers that can cause a thing to give life and take life also

Haven seen the powers in waters, wisdom asked us to seek for these powers thus our marine ritual engagement
Re: Expect These From The People On Your Spiritual Journey For Success by bunbit23: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
When you know much about something, you make a difference with it unlike another fellow who lacks the knowledge

The wise has more information about waters thus our commitment(with mariners). Reasons for our marine ritual exercise!

When you know what you are doing, don't care to hear what your neighbor has to say

No No No!!!!
I ask you never mind!!!!

Onukwube bu afa mmadu - let mouth say/ let them say is name of a person

What I ask you is to get knowledge and understanding. Be wise!

Wisdom will not humiliate you

Wisdom can't cause you regret

Whenever you did anything and happens to regret afterwards, it lacks wisdom

Wisdom will not cause you sorrow

Knowing these asked you to seek for wisdom

Wise man can't be equal with Ofeke. Ofeke is okay with ignorant and have to be stagnant in life

He never make positive move neither do he have positive change like the wise

The wise is like flowing waters

He moves and keep moving forward day and night

He is smart like a cat. He never accept defeat

The wise is like a harmattan (uguru), it takes all values withing his surroundings for his good and benefit

This is why Ofeke's in the neighborhood find it uncomfortable with the wise

"The wise" like a fish understand that his growth can't be possible without the making of other small small fishes

This knowledge also calls for attention hence wisdom saves the life of its owner

Therefore he has to be careful so that other big fishes who knows what he knew won't swallow him as he hunts for small ones to swallow to grow big.
Nature made these possible!

But a fool, been the small fish would ignore growth thinking its by drinking too much water that he will have to grow big and bigger like other big fishes

Thinking its by learning to swim day and night that he could possibly escape been swallowed by the big fishes

Only to find out at last that plenty absorption of waters won't cause him growth neither would knowing how to swim save him from other fishes who are hunting for whom to swallow. Before he comes to height of this knowledge, he has failed prey!
Erigo ya!!
Don't care what people would say on your path with wisdom

Upon angels guide, never mind people's opinion
Re: Expect These From The People On Your Spiritual Journey For Success by bunbit23: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
If Samson had mind his neighbors, he could have cut off his hairs perhaps to look like every other men in the streets

But then he never mind!
Finally, he became a ruler and those who hated him and called him dirt, came bowing for him. Men and women got frightened by the mention of Samson in the land and it's border.
Why?
It was because he preserved his glory regardless people's opinion.
He was himself and never tried to be like someone else.
He obeyed spirits guide and never care to know what people have to say.
He knew his value which helped the prize!
Let angels lead you!
Re: Expect These From The People On Your Spiritual Journey For Success by bunbit23: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Get knowledge and understanding. Whatever you are doing that has spirit's backup can't attract hate from the people even when it does, take it as a prize.
Nothing loose, nothing gained!
Let them say!!
Onukwube!!

Let them not say that you killed your mother.
Let them not said you rob your neighbor.
Let them not said that you took orphans property.
Let them not said that you kidnapped human and used for evil purpose or for powers.
Let them say that you bathed naked in the market square for success and prosperity.

I tell you, the mouth that forbids ogiri shall come eating same ogiri. The mouth that spit at Ngene river shall return to fetch Ngene river for drink.

I haven't seen where charity were shared among wise men.
Charity are meant for the poor and less priviledge.
Don't be poor!
Get rich!!

Don't be on a receival point from men but on a given side to men.
Give and more shall be given unto you.

Let them say that you were seen taken bathe and rituals by the river side.
After all, everyone takes bathe with waters, it doesn't matter where I took mine.

You may choose to take your bathe at home while I choose to take at river side or market square or on a cross road.
It's none of your business what I do to attract success on my path which has nature permit.
Better call me stupid while wisdom is leading me. Meanwhile, Ofeke should be ignorant of wisdom. Why must Ofeke understand the path of the wise?
Should that happens, wisdom becomes valueless.

Agabchaa oso, aguo mile - after the race we count the miles

Let them say and let mouth say something all the time. Are we not using fiofio for the ritual?

What are we saying and what are we not saying?

During our fiofio ritual prayer, what did we prayed for?

Did we not permit people to talk about us in good and bad, day and night? Did we not asked their mouth to talk good and bad about us and never cease talking about us all the time? The more they talk, more light on our paths!

Get knowledge and understanding

I have gone far in the realm of spirits, it's impossible for me to return a failure

I don't lead and breed ofeke

I have made a difference. I am a different man. So shall my people make a difference!!!

Re: Expect These From The People On Your Spiritual Journey For Success by bunbit23: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2018
That person who is watching at you while you are praying the gods and goddesses, the gods and goddesses are also watching him

This is why you must mind yourself

That person who set his eyes upon your ritual performance, went home to think what to say so that people would hate you or say evil against you. Never mind! The gods and goddesses have all seen him and know his thoughts. So they shall return unto him in great margin his evil plots

Knowing who you are help you defend your being

Don't mind what people say

Never mind!!!

Only Ofeke does it!

At this juncture, I have to call it a day. This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. The truth we know we make known to you.
Know the truth to make a difference.
It's only the truth you that shall set you free.
We are spiritualist because of our spiritual knowledge and practices.
Therefore, to get your first in life, seek for wisdom.
Love wisdom like a woman and knowledge like a man.
Call wisdom your sister and knowledge your brother.
Say they wisdom I love you because you are life.
Wisdom shall prove himself before.
Wisdom shall present you before the nobles.
His cup never full with knowledge.
May the gods and goddesses be with our going in and coming back. May they be our shield and our provider. May they provide for us every day of our lives. May our pocket never run dry. Iseee
Keep fit rituals!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 12 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Qualified For Divine Comme / Not Paying Your Tithe Is Like... / Are There Churches In Nigeria That Do Not Support Medicine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.