Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC (65936 Views)

Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by gr8tone: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Girls just avoid this thread like plague. I have searched through to see their reactions but ended up disappointed
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by ccollins(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
MrSix:
Dwarfilarity
Lols....

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Delivery charges apply outside Lagos
Tell me what you want or your budget range.
Contact in my signature
beseech u, how much is the laptop cheap price but good ones on budget, like 15k, send pic and description
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by MrSix: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
ccollins:
beseech u, how much is the laptop cheap price but good ones on budget, like 15k, send pic and description
N15,000?
If so, there's none. The least is 35k.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmm abeg who see wer i keep my wristler?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by ccollins(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
MrSix:

N15,000?
If so, there's none. The least is 35k.
haba! there suppose to be affordable ones,how do people on been budget patronise u when ur minimum is 35000#, its not too little to ask for 20,25k one
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Augustagbo(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by shogsman(m): 1:55am On Dec 04, 2018
This one gat to be oko orun matter o, or else ayam not understanding
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by MrSix: 3:57am On Dec 04, 2018
ccollins:
haba! there suppose to be affordable ones,how do people on been budget patronise u when ur minimum is 35000#, its not too little to ask for 20,25k one
Make I lie to you again?
There's a normal PC and a mini for that amount I told you.
If you can do with that sire, message me on whatsapp. My contact is in my signature.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Pruwa: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Awwwwwwn!!!!true love.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by ccollins(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
MrSix:

Make I lie to you again?
There's a normal PC and a mini for that amount I told you.
If you can do with that sire, message me on whatsapp. My contact is in my signature.
what's your digits
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by ajepako(f): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Finally ajepako got married to her first love

I can’t fit marriage a girl who’s not education

Alafishe Werey Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by jbblues24(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. grin
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Karleb(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2019
Tall girl + dwraf man = money love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.