Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? (1484 Views)

'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by kahal29: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls somebody who knows should tell me? You went for a Harvest and Bazaar Thanksgiving church programme and you don't want to give.... Why did you go there in the first place to do or don't you know what harvest thanksgiving mean?

Peter Obi went for a harvest programme empty handed.

1 Like

Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by highqueen(f): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
BMC isn't an easy job oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
My new Hajia your prayer kettle is ready.

highqueen:
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by highqueen(f): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
madridguy:
My new Hajia your prayer kettle is ready.

May bh boys detonate grenade on your bmc head. undecided smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by madridguy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
One million bh boys cannot attempt it. I will marry you and give you pack of kettle.

highqueen:

May bh boys detonate grenade on your bmc head. undecided smiley
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by kahal29: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:

He went to offer sacrifice without the sacrifice offering
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by highqueen(f): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
madridguy:
One million bh boys cannot attempt it. I will marry you and give you pack of kettle.

Go and marry the 4year old Aisha in one of the idp camps in your town. undecided
Mallam abubakar, stay off my mention. cool

1 Like

Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by Baawaa(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter Obi don't be stingy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by baba4dgirls: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
kahal29:
Pls somebody who knows should tell me? You went for a Harvest and Bazaar Thanksgiving church programme and you don't want to give.... Why did you go there in the first place to do or don't you know what harvest thanksgiving mean?

He was invited.

1 Like

Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by kahal29: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
baba4dgirls:

He was invited.

And he went empty handed
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by baba4dgirls: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
kahal29:

He was invited,
He asked Mbaka to give him a project to complete.
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by kahal29: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
baba4dgirls:

He was invited,
He asked Mbaka to give him a project to complete.

And Mbaka told him to choose freely from his heart and give and he was dilly dallying
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by monkautos(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
kahal29:

And Mbaka told him to choose freely from his heart and give and he was dilly dallying
So what is the problem idiot.. Dont you have your BMC answer

2 Likes

Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
I want you first then after i will go for Nana Aisha as you have suggested.

highqueen:

Go and marry the 4year old Aisha in one of the idp camps in your town. undecided
Mallam abubakar, stay off my mention. cool
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by Caseless: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
He was there to get a blessing to campaign with free of charge. That didn't work and was told the gospel truth by the "fiery" reverend.

To show his disdain for the north and its people, he went to sokoto and refused to dress in the babariga every notable person wore; the campaign uniform was ignored and rejected by that "husky" voice.

The northerners are waiting for him.
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by nwanyionitsha: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
kahal29:

And he went empty handed
And so?
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by nwanyionitsha: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Caseless:
He was there to get a blessing to campaign with free of charge. That didn't work and was told the gospel truth by the "fiery" reverend.

To show his disdain for the north and its people, he went to sokoto and refused to dress in the babariga every notable person worn; the campaign uniform was ignored and rejected by that "husky" voice.

The northerners are waiting for him.
Get lost. You have just one vote. You determine nothing.
You aren't even from the north. Am not talking about kwasi-north.
Why didn't you go to sokoto today to kill him?
Tueh...

2 Likes

Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by Caseless: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Get lost. You have just one vote. You determine nothing.
You aren't even from the north. Am not talking about kwasi-north.
Why didn't you go to sokoto today to kill him?
Tueh...
I have one vote Abi? Una never chi chontin.
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by senchibi: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2018
He was invited and forced to give money to buy favour frm the canal pastor . Oooh what this world is turning into .
Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by kahal29: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2018
senchibi:
He was invited and forced to give money to buy favour frm the canal pastor . Oooh what this world is turning into .

It is called Thanks and Giving.... Giving is an essential part of worship. For God so loved the world that he GAVE...

A man went to God's house empty handed and he is expecting a blessing from God.... It doesn't work that way...

Re: What Did Peter Obi Go To Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry To Do? by nwanyionitsha: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Caseless:
I have one vote Abi? Una never chi chontin.
Mtcheww....... Do you have more than 1 vote ? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima / See 4 Things That Will Happen To Nigeria If Atiku Finally Wins / "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.